Bob Knight: college hoops lacks integrity- calls out Calipari

Lil Bit Special

I agree as well, and it sure is refreshing to have an announcer/analyst not afraid to speak his mind about things. After all, that is supposed to be their job. ESPN actually surprisingly has 2 of them, and they both work in college bball...Bob Knight and Doug Gottleib.

Gottlieb catches a lot of flack from SU fans [has criticized the Orange a lot in the past] but I love him. He is a hard hitter and is always honest. Need more of analysts like these.

Gottlieb catches a lot of flack from SU fans [has criticized the Orange a lot in the past] but I love him. He is a hard hitter and is always honest. Need more of analysts like these.

Same thing with Knight. Im sure Kentucky fan arent too thrilled with him at the moment, but its not his job to make everyone happy. As for Gottlieb, a lot of Syracuse fans like to say he hates SU and Boeheim, but that is definitely unfounded and without base. The guy speaks his mind, and when he is talking about how SU deserved being left out of the tournament in the 06-07 season because they played a cream puff non-con., just because he was the only one to come out and say it bluntly, doesnt make him any less right. Our non-con that year was a joke. I agree there needs to be many more analysts around like Knight and Gottlieb.

I absolutely agree with you and I swore I just heard Gottlieb interview Jimmy B the other night and it was a great interview. Gottlieb's point of view on his radio show is pretty honest for every sport

Same thing with Knight. Im sure Kentucky fan arent too thrilled with him at the moment, but its not his job to make everyone happy. As for Gottlieb, a lot of Syracuse fans like to say he hates SU and Boeheim, but that is definitely unfounded and without base. The guy speaks his mind, and when he is talking about how SU deserved being left out of the tournament in the 06-07 season because they played a cream puff non-con., just because he was the only one to come out and say it bluntly, doesnt make him any less right. Our non-con that year was a joke. I agree there needs to be many more analysts around like Knight and Gottlieb.

Archived