anyone debating going due to weather tomorrow...

joebabyny

Guys, don't be a bunch of pussies! Snow games can be great, besides, it shouldn't snow all game. And this isn't a pitch for my tailgate as much as it is just trying to get as many fans to go to the game as possible. LEave all your stuff home and just come tailgate with us, there really is no need to haul your grill and all your crap or if you don't want to go to the game because you can't tailgate in the snow than we got you covered!

www.tailgatejoe.com

count me one as debating...have not missed a game in forever...thinking it may be train or bust for me....the tailgating in the snow is the best part, it is the driving in it and risking a wreck is the reason for questioning going

That's what I'm scared of.

Mods does this guy have an IP address from India?

I will definitely be there with my son. One of my last games ever sitting in the mezz, wouldn't miss it for anything.

damn straight Phillipo.

Some of my best memories have been the shiity wather condition games. It adds a twist to stories years from now.

have a blast!!!!

i picked up 2 tix in sect 108 on ebay for $90 and am completely snowed-in in DC.

can't even blame this one on the same old jets. this pretty much sums up my relationship with the jets over the last 30 years - every time i get my hopes up i get my heart ripped out.

isnt amtrak running?

I hope the game is not moved will be awesome sitting on a pile of snow instead of my seat and body boarding down the stairs. Don't forget to throw snow balls at the Falcons players good way to get your picture on the front page of the post and daily news.

Howell got knocked pretty bad, they said on the news at 10:00 p.m. that we got 14 inches, but it is definitely more. My Jeep is completely snowed in thanks to all the plows. I usually bring my 15 y/o nephew with me and mom and dad don't feel too comfortable with us being on the road tomorrow, might just skip this one and play it safe.

well Im out.

just doesnt make sense to drive from Massachusetts with a bum shoulder and a car that sucks in the snow.

oh well.. I was looking forward to going. Only 1 game left for me... and thats if the weather cooperates for the last game.

Oh whah. It would take me 17 hours to get there. Suck it up and start driving. Geez.

I've told you already, Im not a real fan.

if i didnt have shoulder surgery recently I would have made an attempt at it.

and amtrak is all sold out. :(

There is a way. SouthernJet did it during the magical 1981 season.

Start walking and hitch hike a bit as well. You can make it. Joebaby is a doctor so he will prescribe some pain meds for you when you get there.

Archived