~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say, as much as I know Sanchez has killed our season, I definitely like the kids approach to the game. I posted stats a few weeks ago, but Sanchez was #2 in YPC in the league. I prefer a guy who doesn't look to take the easy 3 yards every pass like that pos noodle arm..

Let's hope that Mark can pull it together and cut back on the mistakes, and maybe we'll have something here.

I thought so also at first glance. On replay it looked fine.

Eh he just shanked one, he really hasn't done that all season that I can remember so no biggie IMO. 38 is no gimme really, you can miss 1/10 of those... Feely is 25/31 on the year they said, I don't know if that counts bad snaps/bad holds, if so he's barely missed any. We had that bad snap from Dearth in Buffalo, and the bad hold by Clemens today.

I gotta say, as much as I know Sanchez has killed our season, I definitely like the kids approach to the game. I posted stats a few weeks ago, but Sanchez was #2 in YPC in the league. I prefer a guy who doesn't look to take the easy 3 yards every pass like that pos noodle arm..

Let's hope that Mark can pull it together and cut back on the mistakes, and maybe we'll have something here.

as long as he gets treatment this off season ofr his color blindness he will be good for this franchise

I don't understand this 'we should be up...', are most of you guys NEW Jets fans or something? Nothing is easy with this team, never has, never will.

That was the Irish teenager that said that. how dare you challenge his professional opinion :lol:

Jets are dominating, but leaving points on the field.

They'll straighten it out in the 2nd half.

They are letting a team that was almost ready to quit stay in the game. just like that Buffalo home game. we all know how that ended :(

Archived