~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would only be fitting that he announces his sexual preference and then introduces Tom Brady as his BF-------------:yawn:

Tom's out of his league. Tom's a true Diva. Sanchez is C list right now.

Think he's interested in moderating here? I'll send him an application.

Too skinny and pretty. You guys are the male butch version of homo's.

wow first game in awhile and I don't think I'm going to go to another game FOR A LONG TIME... It was too painful to watch after what I had to go through with parking.

Having no parking permit SUCKS! I have to walk ALL the way behind the Race Track to get my shuttle bus to my car because it's so freaking far.. sigh my feet hurt like hell

wow first game in awhile and I don't think I'm going to go to another game FOR A LONG TIME... It was too painful to watch after what I had to go through with parking.

Having no parking permit SUCKS! I have to walk ALL the way behind the Race Track to get my shuttle bus to my car because it's so freaking far.. sigh my feet hurt like hell

Do most teams charge for parking, or is it an NJ/Boston thing? Anybody have a list of teams?

shoulda bought one online... they were face value by the end of the week... 30 bucks after fees.

shoulda bought one online... they were face value by the end of the week... 30 bucks after fees.

damn i didnt kno u culd do that... ****ttttt

that game was so hard to watch. after those missed FG's and stupid penalties.. we were beggin to lose. Also, I noticed Falcon players were askin for penalties and they ****in got it 5 MINUTES AFTER THE FREAKIN PLAY! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ****?! jeez i was so pissed.

damn i didnt kno u culd do that... ****ttttt

that game was so hard to watch. after those missed FG's and stupid penalties.. we were beggin to lose. Also, I noticed Falcon players were askin for penalties and they ****in got it 5 MINUTES AFTER THE FREAKIN PLAY! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ****?! jeez i was so pissed.

they are available on ticketmaster.... fans sell them

Archived