~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No need to take out your anger on me. How pissed were you anyways when Sanchez made that throw? We all know you want him to fail, you've said as much.

If you read the thread ..i was begging for play action pass! and look what happened? he was being put in 3rd and long because of dumbass shotenhielemer...lol..I didnt say anything about him..the Jets yes! and he does need a qb coach and veteran backup

If you read the thread ..i was begging for play action pass! and look what happened? he was being put in 3rd and long because of dumbass shotenhielemer...lol..I didnt say anything about him..the Jets yes! and he does need a qb coach and veteran backup

Irish doesn't believe in opinions. :)

When the Jets drafted Sanchez you were quoted saying you hoped the move was a bust.

But flip flop away.

Revis is awesome.

I know, but he's expected to struggle, it's just the way it is.

I'm not saying he hasn't shown some serious problems but they're problems that I think can be fixed down the line.

But see I don't care about that, I care that the FO and coaching staff have wasted a year where we could have gone to the super bowl to develop him. It's not like our O-line and RB and defensive players are all young guys who will grow with Sanchez. We don't have a long term window with our running game and this could have been our year if we brought in a true veteran QB to compete with Sanchez in camp. **** I hate to say it since I think he's a jackass but can you imaging if Favre stayed with the Jets?

But see I don't care about that, I care that the FO and coaching staff have wasted a year where we could have gone to the super bowl to develop him. It's not like our O-line and RB and defensive players are all young guys who will grow with Sanchez. We don't have a long term window with our running game and this could have been our year if we brought in a true veteran QB to compete with Sanchez in camp. **** I hate to say it since I think he's a jackass but can you imaging if Favre stayed with the Jets?

Fair enough, although Favre was never staying with the Jets. He was retiring or playing for the Vikings IMO.

I would agree though, we have a special team around the QB. Not sure who would have been the QB to go after though.

Modells blows. So yesterday I went to Mo's in Long Island and these idiots did not have 1 Revis Jersey in the store. They had a ton of Nugent and Favre Jerseys but none of the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM. What kinda sh%t is that?

Modells blows. So yesterday I went to Mo's in Long Island and these idiots did not have 1 Revis Jersey in the store. They had a ton of Nugent and Favre Jerseys but none of the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM. What kinda sh%t is that?

Its called being sold out, supply and demand.

talk to 124. he's the resident expert on all things modell's

F^ck Modells. I might have to go to the JETS store on Madison tomorrow. I just couldnt believe they said they stock what they get. Why are they still mass producing Favre jerseys? Why are Nugent jerseys still on sale? How do you not get Revis Jerseys?

Archived