What Jets team was better 2006 or 2009?

RSJ

And, Sanchez has to play better which is a given.

I wasn't asking about 2010. That is a totally different subject. But while you are hijacking my thread you should know that the Jets will have a lot of age issues as well as a few players coming off big injuries that we prolly can not expect much of anything from.

I wasn't asking about 2010. That is a totally different subject. But while you are hijacking my thread you should know that the Jets will have a lot of age issues as well as a few players coming off big injuries that we prolly can not expect much of anything from.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread, but the future of the Jets is a lot more optimistic than you think.

Actually if the two teams played the 2009 Jets would probably find a way to let Justin Miller return 2 TD's to the house and Kerry Rhodes would probably gets 2 sacks, force 2 fumbles and recover one for a TD.

Our Kerry Rhodes would make one tackle and make one dance.

Lol.. true.. But pennington would be good for atleast 4 INT's.. whether the defense would hold onto them or not, I don't know..

It's not that insane. We're about 2-3 players away from having a defense that will be able to overcome this **** as long as Schott and Sanchez can at least cut the picks down by somewhere between 30-50%. He doesn't even have to become that good IMO.

I know it's not insane, but PR37 is (unless i have him confused with someone else), i'm reading him complimenting the jets in every thread and scratching my head.. maybe its pity

A couple of draft picks that pan out and a FA or two and the Jets will be there.

Yeah because we can always count on our defense ranking in the top 5 every year.

;)

Trust me, if Sanchize turns out to be aces, the rest of the team will fall apart. Remember, this is the Jets we are talking about. :lol:

The stars NEVER ALIGN FOR US. NEVER.

Edited by Jet Moses