Post how you feel about the same ole Jets in Pictures

SouthernJet

OH MY GOD YES.

This was the best thing ever.

You win the internetz.

I think that photo sums it up perfectly...

The Jets are a busted up, ugly ass girlfriend that ONLY the Jets fans seem to think has the "potential" to be hot... therefore we are loyal... and every year we, the fans, find out what everyone else has known all along.... that she is fugly and never going to change, thus making us want to kill ourselves.

:bag:

I think that photo sums it up perfectly...

The Jets are a busted up, ugly ass girlfriend that ONLY the Jets fans seem to think has the "potential" to be hot... therefore we are loyal... and every year we, the fans, find out what everyone else has known all along.... that she is fugly and never going to change, thus making us want to kill ourselves.

:bag:

I'm not sure that many of us are in permanent beer goggle mode. The Jets have at least had a few winning seasons. The guy dating that monstrosity must be a Lions fan.

20040323_CAL_M0323K01214.JPG

BTW, I'm not really sure what's going on in this picture, but I just love the Buddhist monk taking a shot to the skittles.

That's common in a certain form of martial arts, I seen a guy get kicked in the nuts on a sports science show by a huge kick boxer. I forget what his kick registered at but the scientist said it should have broke his bones as well as his nuts but it didn't even phase him. The kick boxer couldn't believe the guy didn't go down. I also seen them take shots to the throat and neck without responding, it's nuts.

I found the click, my nuts hurt watching it. The kick landed at 1100 pounds of force.

V81r1s31jDs

Archived