sold a bill of goods on sanchez

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was no bill of goods sold on Sanchez. He was a slightly undersized, woefully inexperienced prospect with a solid but unspectacular arm. If you feel you were deceived, it's only because you faile

And that is why you are shortsighted and can't see the big picture. Next year Sanchez will have a year of experience as a bad QB under his belt. That will make him better next year because all g

Posted Images

+1

That's amazing.

Seriously. Who do you think was the lucky poster? Who lives S. FL that maybe he's trying to hook up with over the holidays?

That post was so out of place, thats definitely what happened. I knew the homoness ran rampant at JN, but just wow...now we have proof.

DPHAGG.jpg

Yes!!!!

Seriously. Who do you think was the lucky poster? Who lives S. FL that maybe he's trying to hook up with over the holidays?

That post was so out of place, thats definitely what happened. I knew the homoness ran rampant at JN, but just wow...now we have proof.

It's either one of the oft confused jif or jets babe.. imo

I POTW nom'd it for posterity sake.

That was simply unreal.

That's like Tiger leaving Rachel's text message on his blackberry for Elin to find.