The Sanchez Interception Over/Under For Sunday

The Gun Of Bavaria

He's going to have the best game of his career.

2 or 3 TD's with NO INT's!

I don't know why, but thats what I think a well..

I think it's the same old jets thing. Kill your slim playoff hopes and then play well..

Plus hes in dome.

to bad it doesn't count.

0. Yeah, I said it.

Agreed, but we may not score much either, if our opponent sells out to the run.

He seemed obviously willing to dump the ball out of bounds with Atlanta. After some of them, he hung his head like "man, I REALLY wanted to pass that..". Unless the coach tells him to take risks, he'll continue working on that discipline.

Agreed, but we may not score much either, if our opponent sells out to the run.

He seemed obviously willing to dump the ball out of bounds with Atlanta. After some of them, he hung his head like "man, I REALLY wanted to pass that..". Unless the coach tells him to take risks, he'll continue working on that discipline.

Just like the Falcons? Thomas Jones (NOT HIS FAULT) hosed my fantasy playoff run.

His INTs mostly have come in single games, just it's been what, 4 really bad games? I don't think he's had them two in a row, and I don't see him having another one in the regular season. If the Jets make the playoffs, you'll see the last 5 INT game of the season then.

I'm with IJ, Sanchez is getting multiple TDs and no INT. He'll break 200 yards. In a Schitty offense, that's like a 300 yard passing day.

Archived