The Jets Are Gonna Win Sunday...

I have been saying this since Sunday night they will win everyone we need to lose will lose and we will have a win and in scenario Sunday night against the Bengals and we all know how that will end us cold and miserable.

You know it, I know it, we ALL know it....and then lose at home to Cincy to miss the playoffs

Its not so far fetched.

Revis will shut down Reggie Wayne. If the Jets can cover Dallas Clark and generate a pass rush, that wont give Manning all day to find his new WR's - Garcon and Collie. The Colts dont run the ball particularly well anymore - 32nd ranked in rushing yards.

Also, Indy plays in a Dome (I would assume the roof will be closed) so Sanchez wont have to deal with the elements. No INTs. IMO, all the turnovers are really demoralizing the Jets - offense and defense.

You know it, I know it, we ALL know it....and then lose at home to Cincy to miss the playoffs

soflajets, i am SO dissapointed in you..shame on u man,, shame on u..

u very well know we will beat indy AND beat cincy, only to lose a playoff spot to a tiebreaker to hated fish,,come on man, remember, u r a jets fan...

soflajets, i am SO dissapointed in you..shame on u man,, shame on u..

u very well know we will beat indy AND beat cincy, only to lose a playoff spot to a tiebreaker to hated fish,,come on man, remember, u r a jets fan...

good chance yes SJ, but I just can't see them winning that last game in that cur-sed stadium