the Jets last game

4HCrew

The Giants really embraced the last game situation in the Meadowlands, and rightfully so it is their stadium and they have had success there. Are the Jets going to do anything? really have not seen too much on it anywhere..

they are planning to bring back former Jets coaches to coach one last time in the stadium. I have watched the Jets long enough and this is how I expect it to go down:

Joe Walton will coach the first quarter.

Bruce Coslet will handle the first 7and a half minutes of the 2nd quarter and National Anthem duties by having his players line up in numerical order

Pete Carroll will coach 1 series in the 2nd quarter and the stuffed beaver is given to Kerry Rhodes when he finally tackles like a professional.

Rich Kotite will finish out the half and do the post game press conference where he will tell us once again that theyplayed 60 minutes, tried hard and left it all out on the field.

Herm Edwards will attempt and fail to make halftime adjustments. Herm will also coach the first 9 minutes of the 3rd quarter, forgetting that he was supposed to hand over coaching duties to Al Groh at the 7:30 mark. Dick Curl is seen running from the field with a sh!t eating grin. Herm heads off to the locker room to sweep the corners and supervise JoeBaby's grilling technique for the post game meal.

Al Groh enjoys his time as Jets coach again, but to everyone' surprise, they see the yellow jacketed security run down the stairs and onto the field and to the jets sideline. surprisingly security has no clue who he is and doesnt believe that he could have ever been the Jets head coach and drag him off the sidelines into the tunnel.

Bill Parcells finishes off the 3rd quarter for Al and begins the 4th quarter. Jets quickly go and score 21 points and take the lead 24-20. Fans are once again reminded of how awesome Parcells was and why he was our most successful coach. Parcells then hears over the headset that the postgame food table is set up and Rex Ryan is in the locker room with a plate in his hand. Knowing he only has one shot to get some of JoeBaby's sausage, he decides to retire and names Bill Belichick the new head coach.

3 minutes later after CBS returns from a TV timeout, Belichick resigns as the HC of the NYJ. As soon as word gets to the lockerroom that Belichick has quit, the entire stadium starts rocking- ... not because of the fans, but because Rex Ryan is running out of the lockerroom and onto the field. After the fans adrenaline settles down after the fear of earthquake, the game resumes with 4:33 left on the clock. Unfortunately the Jets defense is on the field and they allow Carson Palmer to drive down the field for the winning touchdown. Eric Mangini will be standing on the sideline pouting like a little kid because Sexy Rexy jumped the line and took Mangini's spot as head coach. Ryan will realize what happened and offer Mangini to coach the defense for the final drive... 2 kneel downs.

And so ends the Jets stay at Giants Stadium. Cold. Miserable. And with another loss.

The Giants really embraced the last game situation in the Meadowlands, and rightfully so it is their stadium and they have had success there. Are the Jets going to do anything? really have not seen too much on it anywhere..

Well they really went all out gangbusters for Winston Hill day.

:Typotux:

Woody has come up with a creative way to save some money on the demolition costs. Hes going to allow all fans to take home a piece of the stadium.Immediately following the game they will hand out sledge-hammers and crow-bars to all fans in attendance. It should be alot of fun. Hes urging fans to bring trucks to to the game so you can carry transport your loot home.

Woody has come up with a creative way to save some money on the demolition costs. Hes going to allow all fans to take home a piece of the stadium.Immediately following the game they will hand out sledge-hammers and crow-bars to all fans in attendance. It should be alot of fun. Hes urging fans to bring trucks to to the game so you can carry transport your loot home.

I said this a few weeks ago they should let everyone bring in a 3 in 1 socket set and remove their seats at the end of the game ,I am sure there will be enough empty seats to sell after the game

I heard the demolition crews are igniting the dynamite during the third quarter. Everyone involved thought it was most appropriate for the building to be destroyed with the Jets and their fans in it. Symbolism and all..

No link, sorry

I heard the demolition crews are igniting the dynamite during the third quarter. Everyone involved though it was most appropriate for the building to be destroyed with the Jets and their fans in it. Symbolism and all..

No link, sorry

I really wanted to be the guy the pressed the buttton to blow up at least 1 of those GIANT SIGNS ,I really never want to see those signs again!

Tyson,

Good thread, I hadn't thought much about this. I wonder what they will do for the last game.

It would be nice to see some ex players back: Dennis Byrd, Wayne Chrebet, Al Toon, Joe Namath, Joe Klecko, Marty Lyons to name a few...

they are planning to bring back former Jets coaches to coach one last time in the stadium. I have watched the Jets long enough and this is how I expect it to go down:

Joe Walton will coach the first quarter.

Bruce Coslet will handle the first 7and a half minutes of the 2nd quarter and National Anthem duties by having his players line up in numerical order

Pete Carroll will coach 1 series in the 2nd quarter and the stuffed beaver is given to Kerry Rhodes when he finally tackles like a professional.

Rich Kotite will finish out the half and do the post game press conference where he will tell us once again that theyplayed 60 minutes, tried hard and left it all out on the field.

Herm Edwards will attempt and fail to make halftime adjustments. Herm will also coach the first 9 minutes of the 3rd quarter, forgetting that he was supposed to hand over coaching duties to Al Groh at the 7:30 mark. Dick Curl is seen running from the field with a sh!t eating grin. Herm heads off to the locker room to sweep the corners and supervise JoeBaby's grilling technique for the post game meal.

Al Groh enjoys his time as Jets coach again, but to everyone' surprise, they see the yellow jacketed security run down the stairs and onto the field and to the jets sideline. surprisingly security has no clue who he is and doesnt believe that he could have ever been the Jets head coach and drag him off the sidelines into the tunnel.

Bill Parcells finishes off the 3rd quarter for Al and begins the 4th quarter. Jets quickly go and score 21 points and take the lead 24-20. Fans are once again reminded of how awesome Parcells was and why he was our most successful coach. Parcells then hears over the headset that the postgame food table is set up and Rex Ryan is in the locker room with a plate in his hand. Knowing he only has one shot to get some of JoeBaby's sausage, he decides to retire and names Bill Belichick the new head coach.

3 minutes later after CBS returns from a TV timeout, Belichick resigns as the HC of the NYJ. As soon as word gets to the lockerroom that Belichick has quit, the entire stadium starts rocking- ... not because of the fans, but because Rex Ryan is running out of the lockerroom and onto the field. After the fans adrenaline settles down after the fear of earthquake, the game resumes with 4:33 left on the clock. Unfortunately the Jets defense is on the field and they allow Carson Palmer to drive down the field for the winning touchdown. Eric Mangini will be standing on the sideline pouting like a little kid because Sexy Rexy jumped the line and took Mangini's spot as head coach. Ryan will realize what happened and offer Mangini to coach the defense for the final drive... 2 kneel downs.

And so ends the Jets stay at Giants Stadium. Cold. Miserable. And with another loss.

Laughing

You forgot the part where Lou Holtz was going to coach in the 4th quarter, but just didn

Archived