Urban Meyer not returning to Florida

RexyDefense

scratch the Meyer as OC idea....

ESPN article said he is sick....

Too lazy to post link.... Hopefully it's a precautionary decision instead of something like Cancer.

Watch his miraculous recovery when Jack DelRio gets fired and the Jaguars come a-calling and tell him he can draft Tebow with their first rounder.

Shocking news.

Taking Meyer at his word (no reason to doubt), it's crazy that a 45 yr old non-obese man would have to retire because of health reasons. You hope it's something he can medically control so he can get back to work in a couple of years.

As noted, he was hospitilized earlier this month because of heart issues.

Watch his miraculous recovery when Jack DelRio gets fired and the Jaguars come a-calling and tell him he can draft Tebow with their first rounder.

Exactly! he had chest pains after the Championship game! betcha he's already been talking to the owner of the Jags!

Alright. Someone start a suicide-watch for JiF like right now. I'm too lazy to do it.

LOL - I was angry man on Saturday.

Now I dont even know whats going on. Leave of Absence, Retired, who knows wtf he is thinking.

I just hope he doesnt hold the program back from going another direction by being indecisive about his future.

All in all, this sucks. Back to sports misery for me...:headbang:

Shocking news.

Taking Meyer at his word (no reason to doubt), it's crazy that a 45 yr old non-obese man would have to retire because of health reasons. You hope it's something he can medically control so he can get back to work in a couple of years.

As noted, he was hospitilized earlier this month because of heart issues.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I think this entire thing is BS. It's just too odd and random for it to be that simple. He was definitely caught having a threesome with two freshmen or something. JMO.

Archived