***OFFICIAL Jets vs Colts Game Thread***

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL I didnt make the thread because we lost last week and the boys usually bitch about "jinxes" and such.

yea as far as I remember, I didn't see any Jets with the name Bronzee on their jerseys who let Tony Gonzalez get open in the end zone, nor was it you that dropped that game-winning interception on the play before with the #24 on your back.

Im facing Garb in Fantasy Finals today. Let's hope the Colts take Peyton out early.:)

Sh*t. For real? I could have sworn I lost last week? Yikes.....'gotta go check that roster....freakin' Peyton.....whaaaaa!!!

May the best woman win! :cheers:

Sh*t. For real? I could have sworn I lost last week? Yikes.....'gotta go check that roster....freakin' Peyton.....whaaaaa!!!

May the best woman win! :cheers:

Damn I shouldve kept my mouth shut. If I did you would've kept an inactive Eddie Royal in your line up.

SHYT!!!

Damn I shouldve kept my mouth shut. If I did you would've kept an inactive Eddie Royal in your line up.

SHYT!!!

srsly thinking of sitting Peyton and starting that supreme d-bag Favre. I have 15minutes to make up my mind! Freakin' chicks! :)

srsly thinking of sitting Peyton and starting that supreme d-bag Favre. I have 15minutes to make up my mind! Freakin' chicks! :)

Favre is currently going through his December meltdown. Start him if you wish :D

Favre is currently going through his December meltdown. Start him if you wish :D

btw - does the winner actually win anything? Or is this some "bragging rights" kind of thing. Bleh....I want something tangible! Something I can put my hands on.

I have four minutes to make up my mind about favre/Peyton.....

btw - does the winner actually win anything? Or is this some "bragging rights" kind of thing. Bleh....I want something tangible! Something I can put my hands on.

I have four minutes to make up my mind about favre/Peyton.....

I think we only win something if it's a paid league. My win today will only be for JN bragging rights.

The way the HOU/MIA, NE/JAX, and PITT/BAL games are going, the Jets will just have to beat the Colts and Bengals to make the playoffs, aka, they'll determine their own fate. Unbelievable.

LETS NOT SCREW THIS UP LIKE WE DID LAST WEEK!

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!

Archived