was thinking about flying up next weekend for the game

Jetfan13

but then I saw the weather for today, 41 & ICE??? WTF? think I changed my mind...

Dang Al, your a bonafide redneck now, eh? :)

You can't have ice if it's 41 degrees. Actually, 41 is downright balmy -hahaha. I assume that there is "icing" at night. Not to worry - they have these chemicals and salt up here that treats the roads in order to make 'm drivable. Snow, ice and sleet are not state of emergencies up here. Remember? Floridians....phfft. ;)

Dang Al, your a bonafide redneck now, eh? :)

You can't have ice if it's 41 degrees. Actually, 41 is downright balmy -hahaha. I assume that there is "icing" at night. Not to worry - they have these chemicals and salt up here that treats the roads in order to make 'm drivable. Snow, ice and sleet are not state of emergencies up here. Remember? Floridians....phfft. ;)

Yea I know, but 60's & a blue sky are much more comfortable...youre jealous aren't you? I can tell

btw, its now a night game, ICE

Yea I know, but 60's & a blue sky are much more comfortable...youre jealous aren't you? I can tell

btw, its now a night game, ICE

Yah, I am kind of jealous. I really need to get the eff out of here! LOL!

It's a tough decision, I imagine. It will be cold - especially for someone who is not used to the cold. However, it's one of the biggest game in years, the last game in that sh*thole, and it's prime time. There is a 90% chance that the Bengals will not put up much of a fight, virtually guaranteeing a victory. Party time, you know? Or...you could watch at home with Judy and have a ice cold beverage - with the windows in your home open - letting in the breeze and 60 degree temps.

Al, you said you like the cold weather? What cold, in the 60's?

The low Sunday night is suppossed to be like 25 there. I like the cold, but with the wind at The Swamp and no sun, thats more like arctic. I don't have the proper clothing like you guys do. Instead I will watch on my back porch, with a cooler,a few cigars and a light sweater lol

Archived