Mike Francesca laying into Jets fans

RexyDefense

They ripped me for how long I said I was a Jets fan most of all. "Oh, this is just what Dallas fans always say! Been a fan forever" "Dallas, what...? Uh, the Jets just went 1-15..." So on and on it went about how long we were season ticket holders and I should prove it. "A father taking his daughter to games since she was young, highly unusual." "Were you there?" "I'm just saying it's highly unusual." Hence the fax; and I'm sure that Fat Fukk never called the Jets FO to verify. 'Cause you know, he's fat.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They ripped me for how long I said I was a Jets fan most of all. "Oh, this is just what Dallas fans always say! Been a fan forever" "Dallas, what...? Uh, the Jets just went 1-15..." So on and on it went about how long we were season ticket holders and I should prove it. "A father taking his daughter to games since she was young, highly unusual." "Were you there?" "I'm just saying it's highly unusual." Hence the fax; and I'm sure that Fat Fukk never called the Jets FO to verify. 'Cause you know, he's fat.

Screw it...just TP his house with toilet paper with the Jets' logo on it :D

Who sponsors his show? Hopefully it isn't every fast-food restaurant or junk food supplier. That would suck boycotting every form of junk food out there. How would Max survive???

Diet Coke did, but their product was ill-represented by the corpulence of the host.

OK, I'll come out with it for laughs. Mike and his 90 pound weakling sidekick were awful to me more than once years ago. It was when Kotite was the Coach. Wayne Chrebet and Klecko's induction discussion. Fat Boy called me up at work one day and said, "If I wanted to destroy you on the air, I could have. If I wanted to make you look stupid, I could have." "And your point is? You're calling me at my DESK to say this?" "You called the station irate..." "I didn't call irate. I didn't call YOU. I asked for the fax number so I could fax how condescending you were." "If you ever want to call the station again, feel free. Women are always welcome..." *Click* Hung up in his face.

Meanwhile that stupid a-hole didn't even know about the gang rape at his beloved Alma Mater, St. John's months later. I honestly don't know what those two dikks said the next day. I'm down with men being unchivalrous, but they were both being horrid just because. Again, ratings. No clue what happened the next day, but I'm sure that fat b astard had something to say that would have insulted me even more. This was way before the internet age, and I wouldn't give satisfaction by listening in the aftermath. My husband's friends left messages on our old-fangled answering machine like, "Francesa, what a dikk!" "I heard that hump!"

So, yeah, I'm down.

I saw the fat f uck at Toga racetrack, thought he was cool, had a lengthy chat about

horses, then it shifted to football, and i mentioned I was a Jets fan and he told me

to lose that loser franchise and walked away

You bring the duct tape, i will bring the saw lol

I saw the fat f uck at Toga racetrack, thought he was cool, had a lengthy chat about

horses, then it shifted to football, and i mentioned I was a Jets fan and he told me

spot on..arrogant fat phuck who lost his 1st wife due to being a assgrease slob

If this is true...

maybe we should actually kill him.

:-D

What a pr!ck.

Archived