AFC WildCard round playoffs at Cincinatti

That's right b#tches, I posted this, we are going, get on the train or get out of the way!! TailgateJoe will be in full effect at this game waving the Jets banner! Who is comin' along??? As any of you who went to the Miami away game this year knows, just because we are on enemy territory does not mean the party doesn't rock. My away game tailgates are just as good.

wow................just wow

Know your history Joe........wha tis gonna hurt worse.......L Coles having 300 yds and 3 td's against us on Sunday or Chad beating us the last week of the season a year??

We are Jets fans....shouldnt we expect this?? lol

Coles is hiding in his hyperbaric chamber right now shaking like a girl, f@@k him.

So how do these tailgates work? Assuming the Jets win this weekend I will definitely be at the game considering I live 5 minutes from the stadium.

from what i gather (never been to one of Joe's) show up, pay like 20-25 bucks and have one hell of a time. Ive heard there a great time. Defenitely check it out if your going to the game.

So how do these tailgates work? Assuming the Jets win this weekend I will definitely be at the game considering I live 5 minutes from the stadium.

from what i gather (never been to one of Joe's) show up, pay like 20-25 bucks and have one hell of a time. Ive heard there a great time. Defenitely check it out if your going to the game.

Yup thats the deal, all are invited, even opponent team's fans if that is who you are rolling with. We make some great food. Everything is provided for, food/beer/softdrinks, even some famous Sambuca's Cafe connoli fresh filled right there in the lot!

I'll be there this Sunday, not sure what we're doing for a tailgate yet. Where are you located?

Haggis you are going to Joe's tailgate. That's what you are doing!

:-P

Cmon man we can talk Yankees baseball. :winking0001:

Should we meet in lot 16 to discuss this? :-P

lol

Max, can you merge this and any other road trip threads together? 124 isn't going so we don't have to worry about him getting upset that the road trip discussion is going on in the tailgate forum, lol.

I have a group of 9 so far. We are buying tix tonight on the lower level goal line for like 90 per. Once we buy them i will post the info where anyone else can buy theirs so we can sit together, i think they had like 20 together.

A good website for finding tickets (it's a local Cinci website) is http://www.333seat.com. They advertise the hell out of themselves and I've never bought from them before this game but it went smooth for me. I picked up my tickets today (wife called in the order and bought them on 12/30) and they are only a short walk from Paul Brown.

Never been to one of your tailgates before but you can count us in if thats cool. Checked out your website looks pretty cool, we were just gonna wing it cause don't really know the parking situation in Cincy and everything, but this sounds pretty sick. Me and a three of my boys picked up tickets earlier so just let me know when and where when you figure it all out.

lol

Max, can you merge this and any other road trip threads together? 124 isn't going so we don't have to worry about him getting upset that the road trip discussion is going on in the tailgate forum, lol.

I have a group of 9 so far. We are buying tix tonight on the lower level goal line for like 90 per. Once we buy them i will post the info where anyone else can buy theirs so we can sit together, i think they had like 20 together.

So what you are saying is that you are going and if we go and pay you, you will feed us?

Do I have that correct? :winking0001:

Hey guys, just wanted to update everyone. In light of the weather being even colder than last week I am just not set up to do a proper large scale tailgate at an away game in this kind of weather, and I wouldn't feel right taking people's money if it wasn't going to be something I knew was going to be the best it could be. Cooking in that kind of weather requires a lot more equipment that I don't currently have or don't have the capacity to lug up there. Besides there is the issue of stuff freezing over and/or getting stolen as it would have to be in a pickup bed for the ride up there and outdoors overnight at the hotel. We are talking frozen kegs, cooking frozen over food in deep freezing weather, just not really possible.

Tailgatejoe was thrown together pretty quick a week before the season started and has grown nicely since then. Now that we have a season under our belt and some trial and error I am really looking forward to having the spring/summer to really sit down and sort out stuff to make it 10x better for next season.

Oh, but i will say one thing, the weather in Miami is much easier to deal with, and I've already done it once this season ;)

Can't blame you, joe... I made the mistake of inviting my family over the Tuesday after Christmas and had a helluva time trying to keep my smoker up to temp when the outside temperature was in the teens and ridiculously windy... and I had the benefit of my house to shield the wind on two sides. I can't imagine what it would've been like in a parking lot.

Archived