Sign in to follow this  
Green Jets & Ham

So RSN and all Yankees haters ... what's Plan B?

I gotta admit, this depresses me to no end. Seeing the Yanks prosper with that disgustingly huge payroll and with two openly-acknowledged steroid users fueling the offense just makes me long for the purity of sport. What ever happened to fair play? What happened to America? What happened to Joe DiMaggio? Willie Mays? John F. Kennedy? When did the dream die? When did the pulse of this great nation stop beating? Where is the heart? Where is the soul? Answer me, Yankee fans...has it all been worth it, to spit on the American Dream, all for a silly ring? I hope you sleep well tonight. I really do. God Bless America...whatever George Steinbrenner leaves of it.

Old_Glory.jpg

God bless America, land that I love

Stand beside her and guide her

Through the night with the light from above

From the mountains To the prairies,

To the ocean white with foam

God bless America, My home sweet home.

Just let me say how disgusted I am in all pof you Yankees fans and your lack of class. Every time you honks win a game you act like you each individually went 5 for 5 in the game and scored the winning run. Weak. At least me, 80, and JBF can maintain some perspective. And get laid. This, Yankees fans, is why nobody likes you, including the Lord Jesus Christ himself. Burn in hell, you front-running pieces of trash.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company