David Harris

jetophile

I hear what you're saying, so I guess I should clarify. I always had a soft spot for NO (as well as Tampa Bay - Doug Williams fan) because of how the fans suffered and stuck by their team just like Jets fans, which is probably what you're also saying. I had empathy because I knew what it felt like year after year. However, the Saints are looking entirely beatable, I can't stand that punk Shockey, and the Jets loss against them bothers me far more now than it did Oct. 4th when it's obvious we could have taken them. Any given Sunday, though, any given Sunday.

Plus, they're in the NFC; although I'm a notorious Giants hater. :) Anyway, David Harris could still beat Jonathan Vilma in a duel. :comb: OK, what the f is that? A mouse with a rain hat with a piece of spaghetti? :whip:

which is why I also like the Bengals-I told Billy Broome via PM that if it isn't the Jets this year then I will be rooting for his team-he said the same about the Jets...us fans of hapless teams have to stick together.

which is why I also like the Bengals-I told Billy Broome via PM that if it isn't the Jets this year then I will be rooting for his team-he said the same about the Jets...us fans of hapless teams have to stick together.

The bengals have always been my seconf favorite team as well. They had some damn good teams in the 70's when I was a kid the Jets sucked so bad in the 70's it was fun to root for the Bengals :)

Archived