If you are not a member here just a GUEST can you pm someone?

Inquiring minds wanna know

NO!

But if the click on the PM Button next to a usersname name they show up as Using The PM System in the Who's Online section.

NO!

But if the click on the PM Button next to a usersname name they show up as Using The PM System in the Who's Online section.

Speaking of who's online...

Do you ever feel akward when you're checking who's online and the person you're looking for is doing the same thing??? It's like you're staring at each other! :lol:

Do you ever feel akward when you're checking who's online and the person you're looking for is doing the same thing??? It's like you're staring at each other! :lol:

Women.... :roll:

Next time do not be so nosy Verdegirl.

Yeah we have been meaning to talk to you about that Verde! [-X

Oh...so you put that feature into the site JUST for me????

Or am I just misinterpreting what it's for? :lol:

Read between the lines.

|S|T|A|L|K|E|R|

I wouldn't say nosy.....I'd prefer inquisitive! :lol:

Besides, I was looking for YOU faba! :shock:

Oh thanks Verdegirl I did not not know anybody cared about me-us neighbors or ex-neighbors from Jersey gotta stick up for each other!

Oh thanks Verdegirl I did not not know anybody cared about me-us neighbors or ex-neighbors from Jersey gotta stick up for each other!

Please faba, don't remind me of my old haunts. It depresses me. I miss Jersey. :(

Watch it PF...I know where you live! :lol::shock:

Somehow verde...I think you would stand out on rural Kansas or even Necktucky when I move there next month. :wink:

Somehow verde...I think you would stand out on rural Kansas or even Necktucky when I move there next month. :wink:

OK, so now I'm beginning to understand the "KH" part of your moniker! :lol:

OK, so now I'm beginning to understand the "KH" part of your moniker! :lol:

I actually live in a nice area. Close enough I can get to anywhere in KC in an hour and far enough away, life is fairly good here.

I took the Kansas Hell name when I first got here in 1997. I had just spent 7.5 years in Europe and had to adjust a little.

No it is. One your talking about an adjustment from Europe to the US. And then you go from being a New England/upper New York with mountains and trees to the flat lands, it is a big adjustment.

I now feel like I live in a box when I go back to New England. It is different when you can only see 20 feet as oppossed to 20 miles.

No it is. One your talking about an adjustment from Europe to the US. And then you go from being a New England/upper New York with mountains and trees to the flat lands, it is a big adjustment.

I now feel like I live in a box when I go back to New England. It is different when you can only see 20 feet as oppossed to 20 miles.

Gotcha! It is a whole new world when you travel out to the mid west/west. I agree. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I visit out west frequently and I love it. Some day i'd love to move to Colorado. We could be neighbors! :D

Gotcha! It is a whole new world when you travel out to the mid west/west. I agree. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. I visit out west frequently and I love it. Some day i'd love to move to Colorado. We could be neighbors! :D

Colorado is beautiful. I went there a couple of summers ago. Went to Denver and down to Colorado Springs. Beautiful. Loved all the mountains.

Colorado is beautiful. I went there a couple of summers ago. Went to Denver and down to Colorado Springs. Beautiful. Loved all the mountains.

I've camped along side the Green river in Colorado. It was ethereal.

If there is such a thing as past lives, I am CERTAIN that I am not from the east coast!

I've camped along side the Green river in Colorado. It was ethereal.

If there is such a thing as past lives, I am CERTAIN that I am not from the east coast!

Paris mais oui? If you can get by the French people it is an awesome place. Sorry for dropping names. :wink: