Question

Brenjetsfan

You heard me correct. No desire. In the U.S. there is more than enough beauty and inspiration.

That is very very true. I would never say otherwise, but I feel Americans sometimes cannot see the forest for the trees.

A benefit of being in the military is that I have been afforded alot of opportunities to travel. Maybe it is just me, but I am awe struck when I sit outside a German bar on a shopplatz and see a statue that is over 1000 years old. Where ever I have been from Central America to Asia to Europe, I always enjoy myself. Is it America? No. I will goto America to see America, when I travel overseas I want to see something different.

But again, maybe that is just me.

P.s. No I have not been to the one in FLA or Cali for quite sometime.

That is very very true. I would never say otherwise, but I feel Americans sometimes cannot see the forest for the trees.

A benefit of being in the military is that I have been afforded alot of opportunities to travel. Maybe it is just me, but I am awe struck when I sit outside a German bar on a shopplatz and see a statue that is over 1000 years old. Where ever I have been from Central America to Asia to Europe, I always enjoy myself. Is it America? No. I will goto America to see America, when I travel overseas I want to see something different.

But again, maybe that is just me.

P.s. No I have not been to the one in FLA or Cali for quite sometime.

I have been to Germany, Holland, Austria, England, Whales, Canada..All beautiful in their own way. I just do not have a burning desire to travel outside the U.S. I hear what you say, though.

Archived