**** OFFICIAL CINCINNATI BENGALS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD ****

NFL WEEK 17

135px-Cincinnati_Bengals_helmet_rightface.png135px-New_York_Jets_helmet_rightface.png

Cincinnati Bengals [10-5] at New York Jets [8-7]

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

8:30 PM ET, Sunday, January 3rd, 2009.

National Broadcasting Company

Kickoff Weather: 24 Degrees Fahrenheit, Wind NW 19mph, Wind Chill 5 Degrees Fahrenheit, Dewpoint 8 Degrees Fahrenheit, Humidity 50%

The mission of the New York Jets is simple: Defeat the Cincinnati Bengals and automatically win one of two AFC Wild Card Playoff Births, thereby earning an opportunity to face the Cincinnati Bengals @ Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio next weekend for the first round of the AFC Playoffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NFL WEEK 17 Cincinnati Bengals [10-5] at New York Jets [8-7] Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 8:30 PM ET, Sunday, January 3rd, 2009. National Broadcasting Company Kickoff Weat

Bradcat!!!!!!!!!

it was a Tweet from the NYJ let me find it for you, brb

Posted Images

It just HAD to be moved to SNF. For once that dumb song which I usually skip will be right when she sings "you've been waiting all day for sunday night."

Well, let's hope they not only don't embarrass us on national TV for once, but they take care of business and silence all the doubters.

Don't expect the Bengals to lay down like the Colts did:

The Bengals need a victory and have New England to lose to Houston to claim the No. 3 seed, but a loss to the Jets would create a rematch between the teams in Cincinnati next week.

Fun fact:

The Bengals are 0-7 against the Jets at VaGinants stadium.

:Typotux:

Go Jets

I love and hate that this game was flexed. I love it because we are on National TV and I can watch it at home. I hate it because we are on National TV and we are about to choke.

Dude ... please ... we're going to the play-off's ... c'mon

Don't expect the Bengals to lay down like the Colts did:

The Bengals need a victory and have New England to lose to Houston to claim the No. 3 seed, but a loss to the Jets would create a rematch between the teams in Cincinnati next week.

Fun fact:

The Bengals are 0-7 against the Jets at VaGinants stadium.

:Typotux:

Didnt know that. But thanks for assuring that they will leave 1-7.

Dude ... please ... we're going to the play-off's ... c'mon

I dont know how anyone can be confident about the playoffs with the way this team finds ways to lose...but Im fired up and cant wait to get this game started so the Rex Jets can prove me wrong and show me they are not the SOJ.

No way. I went outside to feed the cat an hour ago and I still can't find my scrotum.

:rl:

You have to get gooned up and moon Sean Deegan! you promised before the old stadium was taken down damnit!