**** OFFICIAL CINCINNATI BENGALS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD ****

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NFL WEEK 17 Cincinnati Bengals [10-5] at New York Jets [8-7] Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 8:30 PM ET, Sunday, January 3rd, 2009. National Broadcasting Company Kickoff Weat

Bradcat!!!!!!!!!

it was a Tweet from the NYJ let me find it for you, brb

Posted Images

Early game next Saturday.

Not shocked, probably least appealing matchup for TV, especially after this week.

NBC gets to pick, then CBS/FOX, then NBC.

Of course, they want Dallas. Of course, CBS wants NE. That means NYJ has to be back on NBC.

Haven't seen the rest of the thread, so apologies if this has been discussed--where's Harris? Don't get me wrong, I love Ryan Fowler as much as the next guy, I just hope Harris isn't injured. Any info?

Hmm...I just saw his big ugly ass on the sideline, so whatever it is I guess it's not serious.

This is what I call "backing in"

They must be trying to look this bad, right?

I hope the media continues with the "backing in" comments. These JETS play better with a chip on their sholuders. They play angry and determined football.

Oh I'll be watching, I just don't kid myself that we tipped our hand and played our hearts out and Cincy came with their D gameplan.

Dude, regardless of what Cincy's intentions were tonight they have been ****ing humiliated.

The Jets have a great chance next week.

I am so sick of the negativity here. JETS fans arent happy unless they're suffering. PPl just love to bitch and moan even when their is nothing to bitch and moan about.

WE're going to the mutherfcking playoffs and once we're there anything can happen. Pissing and moaning about nothing is just stupid.

Nice catch by LC btw.

Edited by DLJ
Haven't seen the rest of the thread, so apologies if this has been discussed--where's Harris? Don't get me wrong, I love Ryan Fowler as much as the next guy, I just hope Harris isn't injured. Any info?

Not sure who said it...but someone said he was injured and would not return.