**** OFFICIAL CINCINNATI BENGALS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD ****

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NFL WEEK 17 Cincinnati Bengals [10-5] at New York Jets [8-7] Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ 8:30 PM ET, Sunday, January 3rd, 2009. National Broadcasting Company Kickoff Weat

Bradcat!!!!!!!!!

it was a Tweet from the NYJ let me find it for you, brb

Posted Images

The Jets are pulling a General Maximus: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!??"

I'm ecstatic.

Rex had his bakery shop and ate everything too. He got a rookie QB experience and still made the playoffs.

DLJ reported an ankle injury...haven't heard anything from the announcers or any other intel...DLJ can you provide any further updates?

it was a Tweet from the NYJ let me find it for you, brb

Nyjets: RL: Harris has an ankle injury. His return to the game is questionable.
Edited by DLJ
  • Upvote 1
Dude, regardless of what Cincy's intentions were tonight they have been ****ing humiliated.

The Jets have a great chance next week.

Of course we have a chance, I'm just not fooling myself into believing we will replicate this game. The Bengals will bring their A game and it'll be very low scoring, ugly, and close. With Benson in I think they pose a bigger threat.

Of course we have a chance, I'm just not fooling myself into believing we will replicate this game. The Bengals will bring their A game and it'll be very low scoring, ugly, and close. With Benson in I think they pose a bigger threat.

Benson had a very good regular season. He's also been injured and wearing down. I don't think much changes when he gets back into the line-up. It's going to be on Palmer and his receivers to beat the Jets.

Benson had a very good regular season. He's also been injured and wearing down. I don't think much changes when he gets back into the line-up. It's going to be on Palmer and his receivers to beat the Jets.

Who knows what that extra week will do.

That's what we want though, if we put it on Palmer I like our chances as crazy as that sounds. They just DO NOT have a good slot option to destroy us with.

Who knows what that extra week will do.

That's what we want though, if we put it on Palmer I like our chances as crazy as that sounds. They just DO NOT have a good slot option to destroy us with.

It's not an extra week. It's a Saturday game, but I get what you mean.

That 6 days probably won't fix the Bengals problems up from and in the middle. Without Ray M. they aren't as tough.

It's not an extra week. It's a Saturday game, but I get what you mean.

That 6 days probably won't fix the Bengals problems up from and in the middle. Without Ray M. they aren't as tough.

Missing Rey made a huge difference to them. They also seem to have lost a DT.

Still we've been able to win this game with ball control + D. I'm hoping Callahan can draw up some more good run plays as I'm sure our run game will be dissected.

This feels so wrong... how is everything going our way?