Sanchez in the cold weather?

BP

I hope the Jets can squeak this one out, if only so Sanchez can get another cold weather game. This is absolutely critical to his development. I harbor no illusions about a Super Bowl run this year, but two back-to-back elimination games in the bitter cold will be an excellent NFL crash course for the warm weather rookie.

He wanted to be drafted by the Jets. Bad. If he wants to be the guy who finally takes the mantle from Namath, he has to learn to win in the cold. Especially in the cold at home.

Cincy has an excellent run defense. The Jets are going to have to make a couple plays thru the air if they're going to win. No turnovers, and just a couple plays downfield. That's what it's gonna take.

Whats up JN? All the TV/Radio heads continue to spew hatred toward us! The act as tho were begging everyone we play for some kind of charity. I think this should really get under our skin and we need to just go out there and deliver the beat down. I know I can be a little strange, but im just not very impressed with the so-called elite teams! Blowhard Francessa said to a caller " Jet fans KNOW we wouldve lost to the Colts, if Peyton stayed in the game", Admit it he said, It was a gift! Michael Irving said.."We all know the " Jets arent a very good football team", even when MF reminded him of our def/run positions. T

Some loser from the Seelers said "Cinn will LAY DOWN tonite, because they are afraid to play the Steelers"! I say let'em keep with the YAP! I believe in my team , and after 3 yrs of no playoffs, Im rooting my team ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!! Hell, If Arizona could do it , why the F##k cant my team!!! F##K em all!! GO JETS!! ps..I may still HATE MYSELF, but It would SURE B SWEET to hear them ALL afterwards!!!:box: pss. As much as I DESPISE the stinkin FISH, I hope they beat the crap out of the punk a$$ s

Steelers.

Edited by The Mytee Markjets

LOL! Sanchez even said in that game..golly gee willickers..Ive never even practiced in weather this cold <---40 degrees! :confused0085:

I lived in SoCal for 3 years. He is right, that is considered a very cold winter. And it's not like it is in NY where it gets cold at night, in Socal even at night it's usually 60 degrees. The coldest it ever got in my 3 years there was probably around 40, maybe 45, for one month, out of 3 years.