live from lot 16

Maxman

If Baltimore beats Oakland, they will play the Patsies next week. All Cincy can do by beating us is let Pittsburgh or Texas in.

I'll take you're word for it.

And in that case, you'd have to think the Bengals would rather face the Jets next week.

3 seed means nothing. I genuinely believe the Bengals WANT to play the Jets next week. A rookie QB in the playoffs? A week after playing him? Somehow I think they will sign up for that.

They'd rather play us than Pissburgh, I'd bet.

The Patriots quit on purpose to Screw the JETS. So much for that "integrity of the game" bullsh(t ppl were talking all week.

Do you really believe that?

If they wanted to screw the Jets why would they start Brady and then put him back in after taking him out?

They had no intention at all to screw the Jets, they also had no inention of overtime. That would have pointless for the Pats at that stage.

Do you really believe that?

If they wanted to screw the Jets why would they start Brady and then put him back in after taking him out?

They had no intention at all to screw the Jets, they also had no inention of overtime. That would have pointless for the Pats at that stage.

LOl Im just talking sh!t

Didn't see it, but I believe one last hit to the ribs led them to take Brady back out for good.

OT would've been a waste. Had they managed a TD, though, they could've gone for two. That's the way I would've played it.

Good thing you didnt borrow my nike cold gear under wear they arent made for guys who sit in cars----------:cheers:

Hows the wind?

LOL about the underwear.

It was cold. I wore a scarf. I never wear a scarf. :winking0001:

Archived