Global Warming My Ass

New York Mick

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting a new religion. From now on, I get credit for all good things that happen. All bad things are your own fault. If you're critical of me, or do not believe, you will go to hell.

Of course, being Jets fans, you might not even notice the difference.

I'm starting a new religion. From now on, I get credit for all good things that happen. All bad things are your own fault. If you're critical of me, or do not believe, you will go to hell.

Of course, being Jets fans, you might not even notice the difference.

Sounds just like this one particular religion that is so popular in America. :lol:

So anyway, the pizza in Queens sucks.

Well, if we drilled for oil, it'd reduce the price of cheese thus giving us access to better cheese for cheaper. But at the same time we need to be conscious that making pizza pollutes the environment so we should tax the pizza makers so that only high end pizzas are being made.

Well, if we drilled for oil, it'd reduce the price of cheese thus giving us access to better cheese for cheaper. But at the same time we need to be conscious that making pizza pollutes the environment so we should tax the pizza makers so that only high end pizzas are being made.

I think the problem is all these ****ing immigrants are coming here illegally, and eating our pizza for free.

They're responsible for making Pizza unaffordable for everyone and putting pizza parlors out of business. If we just got rid of them, we wouldn't need the Domino's 5-5-5 deal.

I think the problem is all these ****ing immigrants are coming here illegally, and eating our pizza for free.

They're responsible for making Pizza unaffordable for everyone and putting pizza parlors out of business. If we just got rid of them, we wouldn't need the Domino's 5-5-5 deal.

Well how else are they supposed to afford delicious quality pizza? We should provide immigrants a promise that with citizenship, they will be subsidized a government check for a $25 pie of pizza a week. Of course pizza corporations need to be held to a higher standard of pizza rather than taking advantage of poor immigrants by using terrible quality sauces and cheeses and marking it up a high rate.

We need to break our dependence on pizza.

Yeah but if we get rid of all the immigrants who the hell is going to deliver my pizza to my door. Surely your not suggesting I go and pick up my own pizza?

Well how else are they supposed to afford delicious quality pizza? We should provide immigrants a promise that with citizenship, they will be subsidized a government check for a $25 pie of pizza a week. Of course pizza corporations need to be held to a higher standard of pizza rather than taking advantage of poor immigrants by using terrible quality sauces and cheeses and marking it up a high rate.

We need to break our dependence on pizza.

If only we were willing to make our own sauce rather than relying on the sauce of our enemies.

Yeah but if we get rid of all the immigrants who the hell is going to deliver my pizza to my door. Surely your not suggesting I go and pick up my own pizza?

The problem is they aren't just delivering it, they are putting mexicans (and god forbid--pakistanis) behind the counter making the pizza, disgrace.

Paulie even said so in the new rocky movie:

Rocky Balboa: Come on Paulie, we're about to serve the special.

Paulie: Italian food made by Mexicans ain't that special.

The problem is they aren't just delivering it, they are putting mexicans (and god forbid--pakistanis) behind the counter making the pizza, disgrace.

Wow. right before I came to this thread I also referenced Rocky in the Old due young guy beaten thread. Truth is I live in Va, I only refer to it as pizza because dogcrap on dough wouldn't appeal to my kids as much.

But on the other Hand go into a Mexican Restaurant and if a white guy takes your order I know my meal wont be so --- um Mexicanny

But on the other Hand go into a Mexican Restaurant and if a white guy takes your order I know my meal wont be so --- um Mexicanny

NO doubt. I leave any Mexican restaurant immediately if I understand a single word the waiter/waitresses says. OK, maybe not immediately but no way am I staying for desert. OK, OK maybe one desert but thats it.

NO doubt. I leave any Mexican restaurant immediately if I understand a single word the waiter/waitresses says. OK, maybe not immediately but no way am I staying for desert. OK, OK maybe one desert but thats it.

But think about how many Americans could be swatting flies and washing dishes in the back for $2/hr if it weren't for all the immigrants stealing the jobs?

OK I will start. Bob is the Keith Olberman of JN.

I KNOW you love that ;)

Not bad! You have a shot at avoiding Hell. On the other hand, you've got a LOT for which you must atone. I'll make sure this gets credited to your account.

Not bad! You have a shot at avoiding Hell. On the other hand, you've got a LOT for which you must atone. I'll make sure this gets credited to your account.

Hmmmmm spend eternity in burning hell enduring neverending pain and torture - or have Bob as my God --

let me sleep on it.

Any establishment that has a quality fighter like Spider Rico is okay in my book.

Archived