Post Game Victory Lap

ThisYearsModel

This was INCREDIBLE. There was a handful of people left. They came running back out (with the flight crew). There couldn't have been much more than 1 thousand people left in the stadium.

Really nice to see.

it was awesome. we were getting ready to walk out when they came out. Sanchez came to the one corner and like 124 said was banging on both walls right under us. you could really see how much this meant to him.

It was awesome this truly is a new team under Rex Ryan.

This was INCREDIBLE. There was a handful of people left. They came running back out (with the flight crew). There couldn't have been much more than 1 thousand people left in the stadium.

Really nice to see.

i just got home. :lol:

i think i was the only over 30 female getting high fived by the players.. so fricken sweet.

i even high fived with tanny and woody. lol

Dustin squeezed my hand.. i got way too much pleasure out of that considering i am probably older then his mom. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cheergal:

i just got home. :lol:

i think i was the only over 30 female getting high fived by the players.. so fricken sweet.

i even high fived with tanny and woody. lol

Dustin squeezed my hand.. i got way too much pleasure out of that considering i am probably older then his mom. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cheergal:

gg, I didn't know you were on the Frozen Steppes!

I stayed there for the victory lap and it was AWESOME getting to high five almost every single player. Sanchez was going crazy, banging the wall. SO much fun!

WHAT A DAY!!!

My son and I watched from TV and I was hoping someone from here was still hanging around. That looked cool as hell. Did Rex Ryans hands smell like bacon? Ive always thought they might.

gg, I didn't know you were on the Frozen Steppes!

;) it was cold!!! i also high fived Nick, Eric Smith, Hollywood, and Robert Turner almost pulled me over the fence. lol.. also feely, leonard, jericho, dustin, etc...

i havent washed my hands since then :D

Archived