Who Is Going To Cincinnati For The Game (GOB Hijacked the Title)

BwanaZulia

I should be arriving at the Millennium Hotel by 4pm Happy hour Fri.. So where is the Jet Party at Fri. Evening ?

Good choice on the Millennium, always where I stayed when coming in to town for Reds games before I moved here.

Downtown Cinci is kinda lame, not a lot of great places to go. Cadillac Ranch is probably the biggest bar downtown but I tend to stay away due to being overwhelmed by the number of douchebags that frequent it.

Good choice on the Millennium, always where I stayed when coming in to town for Reds games before I moved here.

Downtown Cinci is kinda lame, not a lot of great places to go. Cadillac Ranch is probably the biggest bar downtown but I tend to stay away due to being overwhelmed by the number of douchebags that frequent it.

Thanks for the imput,,,

I want to go. But, I have no one to go with...

We need someone who has a big van or something to volunteer to drive a group of us.

It would be like the that movie in where the Bad News Bears go to the Astodome!

I want to go. But, I have no one to go with...

We need someone who has a big van or something to volunteer to drive a group of us.

It would be like the that movie in where the Bad News Bears go to the Astodome!

Max likes renting Vans and doing road trips.. ask him about that time with Faba and tom shane. :P

Wildcard Playoffs

Sat Jan 9 4:30pm. New York Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals

Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH

J - E - T - S Jets - Jets - Jets travel to the Jungle to battle the Bengals!!

Single - $475 per person / Double - $415 / Triple - $385 / Quad - $365.

Includes: Upper Level Corner or End Zone Ticket, Overnight accommodations Fri at the Sheraton Cincinnati North, 4 Hour Tailgate Party with All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER, Burgers, Dogs, Chips, Soda Pop, Water, & Gatorade, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

Single - $335 per person / Double - $285 / Triple - $260 / Quad - $235.

Includes: No Ticket Option - includes everything listed above except Game Tickets.

Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Manhattan at 5am and Newark by 5:45am. Arrive at the Hotel around 7pm. We will get checked in and relax for an hour then hit Downtown Cincy for a little Nightlife!! Get the Green & White ready to display!!

Sat We will check out of the hotel around 10:30am and head to the Longworth Hall Lot to kick off the day right with a 4 hour Tailgate Party. Since it is early January remember you have a Deluxe Motor Coach to jump on if you get too cold!! Game starts at 4:30pm. We will depart for home about 45 minutes after the game.

Sun Using the 2 Driver System and driving straight through we will arrive in the New York area around 10am Sunday.

Call 586-879-6862 or e-mail Quotes@thestadiumevents.com to sign up.

www.thestadiumevents.com

Wildcard Playoffs

Includes: Upper Level Corner or End Zone Ticket, Overnight accommodations Fri at the Sheraton Cincinnati North, 4 Hour Tailgate Party with All-U-Can-Eat & Drink BEER, Burgers, Dogs, Chips, Soda Pop, Water, & Gatorade, and Round Trip Transportation in a Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom, Multiple TV Screens, DVD/VCR, CD Player, Reclining Seats, and Overhead Storage for Souvenirs.

Includes: No Ticket Option - includes everything listed above except Game Tickets.

Rough Itinerary: Fri Depart Manhattan at 5am and Newark by 5:45am. Arrive at the Hotel around 7pm. We will get checked in and relax for an hour then hit Downtown Cincy for a little Nightlife!! Get the Green & White ready to display!!

Sat We will check out of the hotel around 10:30am and head to the Longworth Hall Lot to kick off the day right with a 4 hour Tailgate Party. Since it is early January remember you have a Deluxe Motor Coach to jump on if you get too cold!! Game starts at 4:30pm. We will depart for home about 45 minutes after the game.

Sun Using the 2 Driver System and driving straight through we will arrive in the New York area around 10am Sunday.

www.thestadiumevents.com

thats more than fair..

JGBs???? Little JGBs????

Wildcard Playoffs

www.thestadiumevents.com

Hey thanks for posting this, I was the one that commented on this on linkedin.

Good luck with the trip.

anyone want to charter a plane?

really.. the Jets should have a way for their fans to get out there.

there are so many tickets left.. we really could make an impact.

i'm only six hours away, bus tickets are easy from milwaukee/chicago. Still not sure though, watching at home is so warm. :)

i'm only six hours away, bus tickets are easy from milwaukee/chicago. Still not sure though, watching at home is so warm. :)

if i was 6 hours away.. i would do it in a new york minute... 12 hours away makes it tough.

buy handwarmers :P

Archived