Who Is Going To Cincinnati For The Game (GOB Hijacked the Title)

BwanaZulia

We received this email today from Jets Vacations. I am going to drive but I told Janine I would post this in case anyone was interested.

AFC WILDCARD PLAYOFF

NY Jets vs Cincinatti Bengals

January 8-January 10, 2010

$879.00per person dbl occ

Package includes:

Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark on Continental, depart Friday am, return Sunday, pm.

Deluxe Hotel at the Westin Cincinnati, Guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes and gratuities, & airport transfers.

“Playoff game is dependent on the Jets winning Sunday night”

All package rates will be available after Sunday nights’ game

Don’t miss out this opportunity to support your NY Jets

JETS VACATIONS

Call Janine 908-531-5340

Space is limited and will be sold on first come basis

Must be booked by Monday, January 4th

“THE ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL”

Yeah, if things play out a certain way I'll be going to two Jets playoff games within 2 hours of my house.

It works out well in these circumstances when you live in the middle of the country as opposed to where the Jets usually are.

Next year you could do several road games with ease. (Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago).

It works out well in these circumstances when you live in the middle of the country as opposed to where the Jets usually are.

Next year you could do several road games with ease. (Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago).

Yeah, I was quite pleased with the schedule when I saw it this morning.

We received this email today from Jets Vacations. I am going to drive but I told Janine I would post this in case anyone was interested.

AFC WILDCARD PLAYOFF

NY Jets vs Cincinatti Bengals

January 8-January 10, 2010

$879.00per person dbl occ

Package includes:

Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark on Continental, depart Friday am, return Sunday, pm.

Deluxe Hotel at the Westin Cincinnati, Guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes and gratuities, & airport transfers.

Archived