Boomer and Carton to walk Brooklyn bridge for the Jets

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=404235005299&index=1

here is the link to the facebook group event for anyone on there.

they tried to get fireman ed to go but he wouldnt commit bu hes gonna be in Cincy. I also believe they will be have a raffle for a new Samsung HD tv. I cant go because of class but its gonna be a great time.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=404235005299&index=1

here is the link to the facebook group event for anyone on there.

they tried to get fireman ed to go but he wouldnt commit bu hes gonna be in Cincy. I also believe they will be have a raffle for a new Samsung HD tv. I cant go because of class but its gonna be a great time.

I heard OchoCinco is flying Fireman Ed out there for the game.

Seriously.

I heard OchoCinco is flying Fireman Ed out there for the game.

Seriously.

You're right, he is. He was asking people for his information on Twitter on Monday, got in contact with him and is flying him out/giving him a game ticket for the game. I'm guessing it will be in a box, but still, who cares. That's awesome for Ed.

You're right, he is. He was asking people for his information on Twitter on Monday, got in contact with him and is flying him out/giving him a game ticket for the game. I'm guessing it will be in a box, but still, who cares. That's awesome for Ed.

Ocho's a trip.

How do you think Bengal fans feel about their star WR flying in the most well known fan of a playoff opponent?

Pretty funny.

I am sure it is because Ocho was tweeting everyone last week he was going to do a Firemen Ed type Chant right in front of Ed last Sun after he scored a TD at the Medowlands, and since Master Lock Revis shut him down ,he want`s to fly Ed out there give him front and center seats and hopes he can make good on his TD CHANT in Cinci. now. that would be my guess