so do we all have boners for k. rhodes again?

johnny green balls

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He's playing better, but I'd much rather have a faster, more physical guy at that position, so I wouldn't be adverse to trading him for a draft pick if we could get a "Palamalu" or "Sanders" type player at that position... more physical

It's good that he's playing better, though ... increases his value.

He's playing better, but I'd much rather have a faster, more physical guy at that position, so I wouldn't be adverse to trading him for a draft pick if we could get a "Palamalu" or "Sanders" type player at that position... more physical

It's good that he's playing better, though ... increases his value.

Way to go out on a limb there....a faster, more physical guy than a starting NFL free safety is a pro bowler. I think we can all agree with your wants.

Jets fans were too hard on Kerry

he missed a few tackles, yeah well so did Leonard.

he was a beast in coverage all year

teams pay free safeties to cover not to tackle

meanwhile the defense has been amazing all year, after Kerry was benched he responded big time with 3 INT as the year went on... and last week's game he played as well as any safety in the league.

it should be noted that many players have a fall-off after they get their big money... kerry got his, fell off, and is back... shouldn't be an issue any more.

Way to go out on a limb there....a faster, more physical guy than a starting NFL free safety is a pro bowler. I think we can all agree with your wants.

There are probably at least two dozen free safeties in the NFL that are faster and more physical then Kerry Rhodes and are not Pro Bowlers.

But based on your response, maybe that's not so obvious to you.

meanwhile the defense has been amazing all year, after Kerry was benched he responded big time with 3 INT as the year went on... and last week's game he played as well as any safety in the league.

it should be noted that many players have a fall-off after they get their big money... kerry got his, fell off, and is back... shouldn't be an issue any more.

Normally I agree, but the Jets defensive scheme is built on DB blitzes. It requires both safeties to have the ability to line-up close to the line of scrimmage and either rush the QB or take on blockers and tackle in run situations.

While I agree with your main premise that Rhodes is not as terrible as I and most Jet fans probably make him out to be, I'm not sure he's the right fit in Ryan's system because he's just not very physical. Couple that with his "off the field" antics, and he makes it hard to root for him, which is probably why he's not a fan favorite.

Rhodes' play and apparent sanity are on downward spirals. If we wait to long we won't be able to get anything back for him. I also suspect he is not a good locker room influence. Get rid of him, its a shame Mangini isn't in charge anymore to take him off our hands. And old Mangy was our only chance for moving Gholston.

no i do not have a boner for kerry.

If i wasnt a lady.. i might say that i am moist for him..

but i am a lady, :lol: so i will just say

that i thought he had a great game this past week, and i think we saw some of that talent that we all know is there but he hasnt shown this past season.

I have a half-a-chubby... but that's because I was just viewing the hot chicks thread in the Lounge.

Rhodes is a turd.

He is playing "better" but he still over-rates himself substantially. I'll stand behind him as long as he isn't costing us games anymore, but could you imagine if we needed that defensive TD in a close matchup... and he got dragged down from behind by fat O-linemen?

You don't leave points like that on the field, he had a 10-yard jump on the offensive players when he picked up that fumble and the slowest, fattest guys on their team caught him.

he looked plenty physical knocking Ocho into next week

I'm sorry - I thought all this time you had played ball dude. Guess not though if you call that shoulder glance knocking somebody into next week. My mistake.

Can you please name a player in the NFL that 5' 9" and 185lb Wes Welker bowled over this season? I can. His name is Kerry Rhodes.

Archived