I knew I'd love this site

SoFlaJets

I woke up early and saw Tom Shane's cool speed draft and just reading it felt the excitement after then fact.And....I learned something.Oh ye Caddilac would be a great pick

The goal here if I can talk for Max and Tom Shane is to provide a 24 hour entertainment zone-fun around the clock. I have to get my beauty sleep so I am left out of the late night shows!

I woke up early and saw Tom Shane's cool speed draft and just reading it felt the excitement after then fact.And....I learned something.Oh ye Caddilac would be a great pick

Slow your roll Florida. Feeling excitement and Tom Shane are things that make Max jealous. You might get yourself banned. :wink:

Obviously you like to kiss a$$ :wink:

You'll fit in well here.....Max really likes

a little tongue in there too :lol: :wink:

no not really but I do like to give some credit where credit is due-and I hate fighting online or when people cal me an idiot when asking a question that I don't know the answer to.The last statement is kinda what drew me here from another site to be honest-so don't F-wit-me MOFO :wink:

It's kinda funny but the draft could definitly unfold where either Cadillac or Benson are staring the Jets in the face. It happened to all the first round RB's in last years draft. It will be interesting to see if the Jets bite on one of them.

Not knowing nothing about this years crop coming out I say this-second hand.The Big O on WQAM this morning said that any one of last years top ten would be a first rounder THIS year.

Do you mean they would not be top 10 this year and just first rounders? I'm not sure if that is true this draft is very deep imo and there will be good players well into the second round that will carry 1st round grades. jmhnso.

Thanks, SoFla. That speed mock draft thing was fun last night. The next time I do one, though, I won't be on a slow dial-up computer. Holy crap. I started that thing and I was the one who kept screwing up, LOL! I suck. But it was fun, stressful, but cool. What it showed me was that there're alot of good football minds on this board. And then there's me. :lol:

Thanks, SoFla. That speed mock draft thing was fun last night. The next time I do one, though, I won't be on a slow dial-up computer. Holy crap. I started that thing and I was the one who kept screwing up, LOL! I suck. But it was fun, stressful, but cool. What it showed me was that there're alot of good football minds on this board. And then there's me. :lol:

Come now Tom...I was on dial-up (on a 6 year old, and feels it, computer) the whole time, and it wasn't that bad. Of course, that's my only option at home, so perhaps I've just learned to live.

I had three things open:

--IE for the JetNation page, which I constantly refreshed to be sure I was up-to-date.

--MS Word Doc #1: The ongoing list as it developed (cut and pasted at the start, and again after each pick) and my planned picks for my teams.

--MS Word Doc #2: With my Top 150 Prospects List (Snagged from a Website I like), which I would then remove player by player as they got picked. That way I knew right away who was still available and where they were ranked originally on the list.

Easy peaze. :D

Come now Tom...I was on dial-up (on a 6 year old, and feels it, computer) the whole time, and it wasn't that bad. Of course, that's my only option at home, so perhaps I've just learned to live.

I had three things open:

--IE for the JetNation page, which I constantly refreshed to be sure I was up-to-date.

--MS Word Doc #1: The ongoing list as it developed (cut and pasted at the start, and again after each pick) and my planned picks for my teams.

--MS Word Doc #2: With my Top 150 Prospects List (Snagged from a Website I like), which I would then remove player by player as they got picked. That way I knew right away who was still available and where they were ranked originally on the list.

Easy peaze. :D

Can you PLEASE let me embrace my excuses, Fish. Eh? :lol:

Archived