officially the worst piercing of all time

johnny green balls

Tats and piercings are for people who are a little 'edgy' but don't know how to focus that energy.

-Instead of risking your nipples, risk some cash with an investment.

-Risk your reputation by being the first in your group to go to college.

Anyone can paint a tiger on their ass. A real man will put $$ he hasn't earned yet on the line and set goals with it.

Tats and piercings are for people who are a little 'edgy' but don't know how to focus that energy.

Anyone can paint a tiger on their ass. A real man will put $$ he hasn't earned yet on the line and set goals with it.

Or they like to have tats and piercings.

I am of the believe that Tats should tell a story of what is important to you in your life. That's just me though, yes I have tats.

i don't have any tats/piercings and i'm not against them but getting your leg pierced? clear sign of insecurity.

Agreed. I'm not squeamish, but I actually cringed at that picture. I don't get those piercings all that much but whatever, if you wanna look like a freak that's fine.

this is an ignorant statement.......

Oh Lord what a misread. My point is that it'll be with you forever and whatever was cool when you were 18 in all likelihood won't be when you're 80.

Plus, an 80 year old with a tramp stamp? Bleecchhh.

I don't have any extra holes or ink so I'm not being defensive here. I just don't see the big deal. People should do whatever makes them happy. Those little finger mustache tats. I don't get them, even a little bit. I couldn't guess at the point of those. If it makes that guy happy to have a fake mustache tattoo'd on his finger. Good for him. I'm not going to do it but he has the right to do whatever silly **** he wants to with his body.

I don't have any extra holes or ink so I'm not being defensive here. I just don't see the big deal. People should do whatever makes them happy. Those little finger mustache tats. I don't get them, even a little bit. I couldn't guess at the point of those. If it makes that guy happy to have a fake mustache tattoo'd on his finger. Good for him. I'm not going to do it but he has the right to do whatever silly **** he wants to with his body.

If it feels good do it! The future holds no consequences!

Maybe I misinterpreted your unambiguous point of, "People should do whatever makes them happy." Didn't see any caveats.

As long as it doesn't infringe on the right of other people to do whatever makes them happy. I don't see the problem. For every moronic junkie killing himself there will be a responsible dude like you who is happy doing the right thing. Who cares what they do and who has the right to tell them they can't do it? Who is going to pay to enforce them not doing it? I don't want to pay for it, do you? I'd rather let them be stupid.

As long as it doesn't infringe on the right of other people to do whatever makes them happy. I don't see the problem. For every moronic junkie killing himself there will be a responsible dude like you who is happy doing the right thing. Who cares what they do and who has the right to tell them they can't do it? Who is going to pay to enforce them not doing it? I don't want to pay for it, do you? I'd rather let them be stupid.

the junkie example is ludicrous because taxpayers pay dearly for this type of societal ill whether it be from law enforcement, taxpayer-funded drug programs and (soon) free healthcare for junkies for heath issues caused by drugs.

second, i'm not saying anyone should stop someone from getting a tattoo of their favorite band's name on their face - i'm merely saying that many tattoos will be regretted in the not-too-distant future and not enough people think about them carefully before getting them.

the junkie example is ludicrous because taxpayers pay dearly for this type of societal ill whether it be from law enforcement, taxpayer-funded drug programs and (soon) free healthcare for junkies for heath issues caused by drugs.

second, i'm not saying anyone should stop someone from getting a tattoo of their favorite band's name on their face - i'm merely saying that many tattoos will be regretted in the not-too-distant future and not enough people think about them carefully before getting them.

Most people will associate them with their carefree youth and have a pleasant memory. Or remove/ignore it.

Archived