David Harris responds to Cedric Benson

penguini 15

Harris also responded to Bengals running back Cedric Benson's comments this week that he doesn't "even really know who that is."

"I'm only the leading tackler on the No. 1 defense," Harris said. "It's hard to not know who I am. ... If I play, I'm sure I'll introduce myself early to him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81591f2d&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true (last line of article)

:rl:

Benson said he didnt even know his #. What a moron isnt it apart of his job to know who he'll be facing in a playoff game?

Rex has rubbed off on our boys, even the formerly mute Harris is talking sh!t now. I love it!!!

I feel bad for Benson. I know for a fact Harris is after him now.

I think we have more of a gang mentallity so everyone will be after him.

I think Thomas Jones wouldn't mind even playing a few defensive snaps just to get another shot on him.

I think that's the first time Harris has spoken since we drafted him.

If he plays? Ugh

The only thing that I see in that quote is "IF I play"

These are the 2 things I thought when reading that quote.

1) I didnt know David Harris could talk. I always imagined he would soung like a cro-magnon man and just grunt out different noises. Maybe he had an interpreter.

2) "IF" he plays....me dont likey.

Its great to hear Harris talk some smack and I look foward to him backing up his words in the 1st Quarter with a big hit on Benson. That is, if the Bengals can stop Jones/Greene from running the ball down their throats for another 257 yards.

I think that's the first time Harris has spoken since we drafted him.

A story you will never read:

Things got heated in camp today as David Harris and D'Brickashaw Ferguson were trash talking and things got out of control.

Things got heated in camp today as David Harris and D'Brickashaw Ferguson were trash talking and things got out of control.

Good, I hope Harris punched him in his trap and told him if a top tier pass rusher is lined up on the outside... Improvise and ****ing block him...

Remember Brick's rookie mini-camp, when he walked away from reporters because Mangini wouldn't let rookies talk to the media, and then the entire NY media ripped Brick and called him a primadonna? Good times...

Good, I hope Harris punched him in his trap and told him if a top tier pass rusher is lined up on the outside... Improvise and ****ing block him...

I assume you're talking about the two plays against Dwight Freeney.Sanchez has said that it was his fault because Brick did what he was supposed to and blocked the inside pressure and Snachez was supposed to get it to his hot read quickly but Freeney got there faster than they thought he could.It wasn't Bricks fault on those two plays.

Archived