**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

AFC WILD CARD PLAYOFF

135px-New_York_Jets_helmet_rightface.png135px-Cincinnati_Bengals_helmet_rightface.png

New York Jets [9-7] at Cincinnati Bengals [10-6]

Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio

4:30 PM ET, Saturday, January 9th, 2009.

National Broadcasting Company

Kickoff Weather: 19 Degrees Fahrenheit, Wind NNW 9mph, Wind Chill 10 Degrees Fahrenheit, Dewpoint 12 Degrees Fahrenheit, Humidity 74%

The New York Jets enter Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH prepared to execute Phase II of their continuing mission against the Cincinnati Bengals. Coming off a playoff clinching win, the Jets will attempt to sweep the Home & Home series against the Bengals for a berth in the AFC Divisional Playoff and the opportunity to face Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who Dey- 1981

Who Dat- 1983

Try again

Your "chant" is somehow centered around the idea of the Bungles being some kind of dominant force--this of a team that is making it's what, 3rd playoff appearance since 1990?

I hope you feel proud chanting "who dey gonna beat dem bengals" when 99% of the time most of the league does :yawn:.

I liked the Jets before this week. Your players remind me of the Steelers after this week, however. Not a good thing. I like how your coach has handled the team the last few weeks, though. Nice playoff push. I'm hoping for a good game. I'll be there in the cold. :)

The Steelers? Ewww

Your "chant" is somehow centered around the idea of the Bungles being some kind of dominant force--this of a team that is making it's what, 3rd playoff appearance since 1990?

I hope you feel proud chanting "who dey gonna beat dem bengals" when 99% of the time most of the league does :yawn:.

It was a Super Bowl year for us when it originated. Um...sorry?

And 2nd playoff appearance since then. Sad, isn't it? Nobody is acting like we're a "dominant force". We've played good football this year when its mattered, however. You don't go 6-0 in the AFC North by being a bunch of pussies.

And 2nd playoff appearance since then. Sad, isn't it? Nobody is acting like we're a "dominant force". We've played good football this year when its mattered, however. You don't go 6-0 in the AFC North by being a bunch of pussies.

The Steelers are pussies without Polamalu. No way should 1 player impact a team like he has.

The Ravens are a stupid team that shoots themselves in the leg more times than not with dumb penalties.

The Browns dont even deserve a mention.

Congrats on sweeping your division but your team doesnt scare us at all. We are ready.

P.S. We dont like the Steelers either, they are blown up by the ESPN hype machine and stuffed down our throats year in year out. I giggled like a school girl when they got beat by the lowly Browns.

:rolleyes:

The Steelers are pussies without Polamalu. No way should 1 player impact a team like he has.

The Ravens are a stupid team that shoots themselves in the leg more times than not with dumb penalties.

The Browns dont even deserve a mention.

Congrats on sweeping your division but your team doesnt scare us at all. We are ready.

P.S. We dont like the Steelers either, they are blown up by the ESPN hype machine and stuffed down our throats year in year out.

Nobody said to "fear" us. The Steelers and Ravens both have more impressive victories than you though. It's silly to say one is stupid and that the other are pussies. I could easily post something about your team. We swept our division. You lost to the Dolphins twice and the Bills once.

The Bengals tied with the Saints and Colts for the league lead in "quality wins". You don't scare us, either. Our run D is stout and has been all year. Shut that down, and you have nothing.

Archived