**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody said to "fear" us. The Steelers and Ravens both have more impressive victories than you though. It's silly to say one is stupid and that the other are pussies. I could easily post something about your team. We swept our division. You lost to the Dolphins twice and the Bills once.

The Bengals tied with the Saints and Colts for the league lead in "quality wins". You don't scare us, either. Our run D is stout and has been all year. Shut that down, and you have nothing.

Quality wins aside, you guys havent beat a team with a winning record since Nov. 15. You lost 3 out of your final 4 down the stretch. You guys are pulling into the playoffs on fumes.

Your sarcasm meter is faulty.

I click it off before I get on the internet. haha. You guys are actually a good group of fans on this board. If you DO beat us, let me tell ya, I'll be rooting for ya against the...Colts? Would it be the Colts? Being about an hour and a half or so away from Indy, it kind of sucks how many fairweather fans in Cincy I've seen become Colts fans overnight. I guess 20 years of suck will do that to a fanbase.

I click it off before I get on the internet. haha. You guys are actually a good group of fans on this board. If you DO beat us, let me tell ya, I'll be rooting for ya against the...Colts? Would it be the Colts? Being about an hour and a half or so away from Indy, it kind of sucks how many fairweather fans in Cincy I've seen become Colts fans overnight. I guess 20 years of suck will do that to a fanbase.

Back at you. I have no problem with Bengals fans....That being said, it's gameday so....f*** you.

Who we'd play in the Divisional would depend on what happens in the NE-BAL game, by the way. The same is true for who the Bengals would match up with if THEY won.

Quality wins aside, you guys havent beat a team with a winning record since Nov. 15. You lost 3 out of your final 4. You guys are pulling into the playoffs on fumes.

Throwaway games aside, you haven't beat a winning team since week 2. I could go all night, DarkLady. haha

It's true. Without Cedric Benson, what do you the Bengals have? Ocho Cinco gets neutralized by Darrelle Revis. Coles vs. Lito Sheppard is your only hope.

Yeah, our O is pretty bad this year. Kind of sucks to see a talent like Carson get wasted by this organization. They've been able to click it on when it really matters though. I have complete faith in this team if we need to score near the end of the 4th quarter. I forget that stupid nickname they gave us early in the season, but we've definitely pulled some rabbits out of the hat on O. And don't underestimate Andre Caldwell. he's disappeared the past couple of weeks, but he is the one who got open and won our first Ravens and Steelers games for us.

Yeah, our O is pretty bad this year. Kind of sucks to see a talent like Carson get wasted by this organization. They've been able to click it on when it really matters though. I have complete faith in this team if we need to score near the end of the 4th quarter. I forget that stupid nickname they gave us early in the season, but we've definitely pulled some rabbits out of the hat on O. And don't underestimate Andre Caldwell. he's disappeared the past couple of weeks, but he is the one who got open and won our first Ravens and Steelers games for us.

The "Cardiac Cats?" ;-)

The "Cardiac Cats?" ;-)

Oh, God. I shake my head every time I hear that hahaha. Anyways, all sillyness aside, good luck to you guys. Hope you enjoy the game. And those of you who are coming to the game/are already in Cincy, don't stay too long. This city is ****ing depressing. I'm only 20, but I cannot wait to graduate and get outta here haha

Good luck to you fellas and good night. Gonna try to catch some sleep before I wake up all nervous as **** tomorrow. :cheers:

Bob & I have put away our cynicism and are ready for tomorrow. Make it happen Gang Green. Make us all proud.

12:03am? Hopefully the Jets don't half ass it the way you just did.

DISGUSTING.

Disgusting I said.

Truth. The only way that the Bengals offense remotely scares me is in a two minute drill type situation. I really can't see them scoring more than 13 or so points on their own, unless Sanchez spots them a bunch of points (which is a distinct possibility).

I'm pretty confident though, given the way our d-line abused the Cincy starting offensive line. I know that the gameplan was vanilla and blah blah but they got beat up at the line of scrimmage.

Oh, God. I shake my head every time I hear that hahaha. Anyways, all sillyness aside, good luck to you guys. Hope you enjoy the game. And those of you who are coming to the game/are already in Cincy, don't stay too long. This city is ****ing depressing. I'm only 20, but I cannot wait to graduate and get outta here haha

Good luck to you fellas and good night. Gonna try to catch some sleep before I wake up all nervous as **** tomorrow. :cheers:

:cheers:

Come back tomorrow, you're one of the better trolls.

Truth. The only way that the Bengals offense remotely scares me is in a two minute drill type situation.

And that has little to with anything innately strong about Cincinnati, and everything to do with how we've struggled a few times in 2-minute drill situations this season.

If this game comes down to that, we simply cannot afford to play soft zone like we did against Atlanta. I hope Rex learned his lesson from that game.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/09000d5d815983f1/Playbook-Bengals-vs-Jets

On this video they slow mo some of the Jets running plays from last week. I think the Bengals linebackers were intentionally taking themselves out of the play to avoid contact. What I'm saying is they correctly guessed where the Jets were going and then went someplace else to avoid getting blocked or making a tackle.

Archived