**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

All the hating Dolphin, Texan, etc fans can SHUT THE **** UP now, because the Jets DOMINATED that game from the 2nd quarter onward, minus one long run by Benson. Complete DOMINATION.

Bring on the Colts or the Chargers!

We are in the ELITE 8, since Ryan wants to call this a Tournament! :lol:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a strong feeling we're going to reverse roles from last year when you all said a one and done was nothing to be happy about and I said coming off a 1-15 season then winning a division title and 11 games was an accomplishment.

:rl:

Sure man, I'm sure that's exactly the case.

Lets compare the two scenario's now:

The Dolphins going one and done at home against a team who was second in the AFC North.

The Jets going on the road and beating the AFC North Champions.

You suck, and I doubt you'll be showing your face around here much more even if you are unbanned you absolute waste of oxygen.

:rl:

Sure man, I'm sure that's exactly the case.

Lets compare the two scenario's now:

The Dolphins going one and done at home against a team who was second in the AFC North.

The Jets going on the road and beating the AFC North Champions.

You suck, and I doubt you'll be shwoing your face around here much more even if you are unbanned you absolute waste of oxygen.

This x100.

Dont worry billy, the Bengals will be better next year, and they will get into the playoffs next year and get a win, i better hope its not against the jets :)

Don't worry? I always worry. Can't help it. Again good luck the rest of the way Jets. I'd prefer to lose to the Superbowl Champs.

Archived