**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

Alright everyone I am out of here. Since my trip to the game was canceled I am going to watch the game with family. Should be a good time and let's Go JETS!!!

Be back after the game...

What what what? I thought you went..

Getting ready in a few... going to meet a few JNers for some tailgate.

BZ

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What what what? I thought you went..

Getting ready in a few... going to meet a few JNers for some tailgate.

BZ

The travel agent canceled the trip, didn't get a big enough turnout.

Enjoy the game man!!!

I am TIRED of some in the media suggesting the Jets backed into the playoffs.

The Jets aren't 1-3 in their last 4 games.

The Jets aren't averaging a mere 12.8pts in their last 4 games.

The Jets didn't lose 37-0 last week.

F CINCINNATI

LETS GO JETS!!!!

Sooo not funny.

I agree for what is probably your take on it (not nice to make fun of injuries), but also I agree it is not funny because the Steelers would not have won that game if Palmer didn't get injured. We all would have been spared two weeks of Jerome Bettis playing the Super Bowl in Detroit bull**** (lamest SB story ever and that's saying something) and the worst officiated Super Bowl in history with the beneficiaries being the Steelers and their fans (most of whom are true bandwagon jumpers).

I agree for what is probably your take on it (not nice to make fun of injuries), but also I agree it is not funny because the Steelers would not have won that game if Palmer didn't get injured. We all would have been spared two weeks of Jerome Bettis playing the Super Bowl in Detroit bull**** (lamest SB story ever and that's saying something) and the worst officiated Super Bowl in history with the beneficiaries being the Steelers and their fans (most of whom are true bandwagon jumpers).

Well, the majority of Steeler fans I wouldn't call bandwagon jumpers. Stiller Paul for example.

Well, the majority of Steeler fans I wouldn't call bandwagon jumpers. Stiller Paul for example.

Poll Steelers fans you know. If they like a baseball team other than the Pirates, then they are clearly bandwagon jumpers.

Honestly, who can respect someone who roots for the Steelers, Yankees, and Lakers?

Cute boy! My son is wearing the same hat and socks. :cheers:

This is from a few months ago but he is currently wearing the hat and socks for the game. ;)

20363_106781682671026_100000175854132_182986_5141321_n.jpg

Yes this was the other cutie I was talking about.

Adorable, both of them.

Whats everyone doing right now?

I'm flipping back and forth between the Duke-GaTech game and NFL Network...waiting for the NBC broadcast to start at 4.

Im watching some lame dance movie on Starz to pass the time.

Whats everyone doing right now?

I'm flipping back and forth between the Duke-GaTech game and NFL Network...waiting for the NBC broadcast to start at 4.

I am a nervous wreck... haven't felt like this since 04'.

Archived