any rumors about lowery yet?

JerryK

Lito played well. We need a good #3 corner for next year. Lowery would be fine as the dime corner.

He's a ballhawk, but obviously has alot of weaknesses.

you remember this old Herm-ism on his draft philosophy don't you O'b2T?; "You can never have too many corners"

Hopefully Strickland will be back next week. It will be all hands on deck in the secondary no matter who we play next week.

True dat!

My hope is that they made a command decision that they could handle the Bengals passing game without him, and that another week of rest would be enough for him to be ready for either SD or Indy - when he'll really be needed.

Against either the Colts or SD, we will absolutely need both Lowery and Strickland healthy.

I posted an article the other day that I can't find that had the stats on all the CB's in the league and Revis, Lito, and Lowery were all in the top 10 of least receptions allowed when thrown at...Lowery has gotten better. Strickland is a toothpick out there-as brittle as they come it seems.

I posted an article the other day that I can't find that had the stats on all the CB's in the league and Revis, Lito, and Lowery were all in the top 10 of least receptions allowed when thrown at...Lowery has gotten better. Strickland is a toothpick out there-as brittle as they come it seems.

Lowery has made big strides from last year. He has always been pretty good when the play is in front of him, but he has really improved in getting his head turned around when the ball is in the air and he is running alongside the WR. He is also closing much better.

He does seem to get hurt a bit more than most, but I think it's the way he plays. He plays with a very Bob Sanders-like style...not saying he is nearly as good as sanders, but uses his body very much like sanders uses his.

Archived