• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ravens not f-ing around today

This cannot possibly be real. HAHAHAHAHAH

man i am loving this game.

Meh, I doubt that BOTH the Ravens and Jets can win next week if the Ravens do indeed beat the Pats. Although I do agree that it would be great. Can't see it.

Still go Ravens, **** the Pats. Would be nice going to bed knowing we got further than those ****ers if nothing else.

I'm personally not scared of any team as we match up with both of them pretty well. However, the only reason I favor playing the Colts is because I don't like the fact that we have to travel allllllllll the way to San Diego. Those are hectic.

I don't care what it means for us... I want to see Baltimore eliminate the Patriots.

The road to the SuperBowl goes through Indy and San Diego in no particular order... if we are going to the dance we ARE going to have to beat them both. No question.

you know what struck me on that Rice TD run? How much faster that Merriweather is than Kerry Rhodes-he alsmost caught him while Benson was making tracks on KR...we need more speed opposite Leonhard next season

It's going to be Rhodes. His contract is going to be hard to manuever I believe.

Ray Rice is a manbearpig.

I'm going to have a hard time figuring out to keep him or AP in fanatsy next season.

Im sorry and I know I might get some sh!t for saying this, but Adrian Peterson has been overrated since he had that 292 yd or whatever it was game. He's a beast, dont get me wrong, but he's overhyped.