Who's going out to San Diego?

TMURF19

Just got this e-mail from Jets vacations -Carmine runs it just passing it along not endorsing this

$989 pp

January 16-January 19, 2010

Package includes: Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark airport, 3 night deluxe hotel accommodations at the Doubletree San Diego, Guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes, & airport transfers, roundtrip shuttle pass to Qualcomm and all gratuities.

JETS VACATIONS

Call 800-959-FANS

Just got this e-mail from Jets vacations -Carmine runs it just passing it along not endorsing this

$989 pp

Package includes: Roundtrip non-stop airfare from Newark airport, 3 night deluxe hotel accommodations at the Doubletree San Diego, Guaranteed game tickets, hotel taxes, & airport transfers, roundtrip shuttle pass to Qualcomm and all gratuities.

JETS VACATIONS

Call 800-959-FANS

I think that is the best deal. The other one I was working on was this one but it doesn't include airfare. It does include transportation and the tailgate:

http://thestadiumevents.com/New_York_City.html

I think that is the best deal. The other one I was working on was this one but it doesn't include airfare. It does include transportation and the tailgate:

http://thestadiumevents.com/New_York_City.html

I have done many trips with Carmine. You can get just the land deal, like in our case where we fly out of Ft Lauderdale. The hotel is always top notch.

At this point I think I am holding out for either a home afc championship game against the ravens or the superbowl. Obviously I am going to throw a party if there is a home game, and if the Jets make it all the way, I am DEFINITELY throwing a tailgate party in Miami!

At this point I think I am holding out for either a home afc championship game against the ravens or the superbowl. Obviously I am going to throw a party if there is a home game, and if the Jets make it all the way, I am DEFINITELY throwing a tailgate party in Miami!

Oh, and for those going to SD this weekend, I would look if the LA/Cali jets fan group is doing anything for the game, would be much better than any package deal trip tailgate. If any of those guys are on here, forward me your info for the tailgate this weekend and I will post it on tailgatejoe.com. I hung with them last year and it was a great time. Here I am from the party last year.

n1075254531_151526_5936.jpg

Oh, and for those going to SD this weekend, I would look if the LA/Cali jets fan group is doing anything for the game, would be much better than any package deal trip tailgate. If any of those guys are on here, forward me your info for the tailgate this weekend and I will post it on tailgatejoe.com. I hung with them last year and it was a great time. Here I am from the party last year.

n1075254531_151526_5936.jpg

I paid for your tailgate fun in San Diego..and for once you got to party..lol..that must have been the beer bong with the bottle of booze in it..Look at that mess :lol: you lost to Buzzsaw's wifey :D

I paid for your tailgate fun in San Diego..and for once you got to party..lol..that must have been the beer bong with the bottle of booze in it..Look at that mess :lol: you lost to Buzzsaw's wifey :D

lol, i think you paid for me after brenda came up with a jets lunchbox or something and took 20 bucks from me, lol, i think we both paid double for me! At least i drained my weight in beer that day.

Buzzsaw's wife, you are saying that like i lost to some dainty little girl, I think I saw her after the game arm wrestling a bunch of sailors at a bar and opening beer bottles with her mouth. I am sure I am not the first guy she beat with a beer bong. But in fairness that was my first attempt on the day, by number 5 @ 2-3 beers a piece and added shots of vodka I kicked that 6'7 sasquatch bolts fan's ass.

yes Joe that was embarrasing, but that Nicole could really put them down...

You guys in NY there is no reason not to go out to SD if you have the funds

I am finding $99 flights each way all over the place

Here in SC, $1119 each way now

Good for you.

From NJ/NY to SD it's about $800-$1,000 for the flight alone.

They aren't stupid. They jack up the prices from NY/NJ to SD, but nobody expects thousands of Jets fans from South Carolina, so they'll leave those prices the same.

Not many people have $1,500 to throw around on a Divisional Game.

I'm saving for the AFC Championship in Indianapolis, or hopefully, here.

Good for you.

From NJ/NY to SD it's about $800-$1,000 for the flight alone.

They aren't stupid. They jack up the prices from NY/NJ to SD, but nobody expects thousands of Jets fans from South Carolina, so they'll leave those prices the same.

Not many people have $1,500 to throw around on a Divisional Game.

I'm saving for the AFC Championship in Indianapolis, or hopefully, here.

LGA to LAX is $99 each way

Look at US air

Saturday to tues

$989 pp

JETS VACATIONS

Call 800-959-FANS

Man, that's a pretty good deal. Too bad I live nowhere near New York.

Archived