Don't close the doors on Giants Stadium just yet...

Seriously guys?

The JETS are asking for money for that game already... nothing wrong with dreaming... enjoy it.

Remember how we all looked past Atlanta and wondered if the Colts would bench Manning? Not that it mattered in the end, but the point is the Jets are on the road against San Diego next Sunday, and nobody else.

when do they send up playoff invoices? do they wait till next week? or do we get them before? this is my first year as a season tix holder, so i dont know

They are already there... login to your account.

They are due the 17th... so we can either know or not know before we pay.

BZ

what time on the 17th? what if we pay and they dont get in?

It doesnt say a specific time so I am going to wait till after the Jets game next week. If you pay before hand then you can either have the money applied to next years tix (if you are getting tix next year) or you can have your money refunded but dont expect an immediate refund...

Remember how we all looked past Atlanta and wondered if the Colts would bench Manning? Not that it mattered in the end, but the point is the Jets are on the road against San Diego next Sunday, and nobody else.

Stop it, Bengals are a good enough example of how looking ahead does not matter.

Rex told the players to plan for a SUperbowl Parade the day before the Bengals game, if the players can handle looking ahead I am quite sure us as fans dreaming of what could be will not hurt anything.

If you choose to pay online (because I think they'll send something through the mail but I have no idea), you can wait it out till after the Ravens/Colts game on Saturday night. If Indianapolis wins, there is no need to pay for the invoice. If Baltimore wins, pay it, and hope we take care of business.

If you choose to pay online (because I think they'll send something through the mail but I have no idea), you can wait it out till after the Ravens/Colts game on Saturday night. If Indianapolis wins, there is no need to pay for the invoice. If Baltimore wins, pay it, and hope we take care of business.

It is due on the 17th... pay it after the Jets game.

BZ

So you're thinking that people posting on a messageboard somehow can affect the outcome of games? :confused:

I am going to call the Jets tomorrow because if I pay next Sunday night I don't want my tickets printed out at home, I would prefer to receive a nice ticket that I can save. Want to ask them if they will be mailing out tickets, might just pay this week.

If anyone has an extra ticket. I am willing to become a homosexual prostitute for it. ;)

Dont damn your soul to hell by letting Arsis perform homosexual acts on you. Give the ticket to me, I have a real vagina. :bag:

Archived