Jets 9.5 point Underdog to Chargers

I was expect 11 or 12, so this seems low to me actually. Im not saying the Jets will lose by that.. just saying that's the line I expected.

We struggle against teams with a 2nd receiver. Fortunately, Floyd or Nene are not that good. What makes me nervous is Gates.

Wow, that line seems much higher that i thought it would be. Vegas is begging for Jets money. The way Sanchez played yesterday combined with the Norv Turner choke factor, i think this line is off.

It sounds about right to me. SD WAS the hottest team heading into the playoffs. I'd imagine the spread will come down a tad during the week but not a whole lot. 8 ? 8.5 ?

I'm more worried about Sproles then Gates and Jackson. Both Jackson and Gates are big ****ers but I think Revis and Rhodes should be able to handle them. Sproles is good at catching the ball out of the back field and he is quick little ****er. That match up should be interesting.