So, how the hell are we gonna beat the Chargers?

ZachEY

So you have 8 starters with playoff experience?

90% of the Chargers roster has 4 years of playoff experience in a row.

And I've been trying to be a graceful opposing poster but you are making it pretty hard by calling me an idiot. Good Luck Sunday.

Our QB won the rose bowl last year dood.. I bet 90% of your roster can't say that..

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I've been trying to be a graceful opposing poster but you are making it pretty hard by calling me an idiot. Good Luck Sunday.

Ummmm, 100% of the Jets roster just won a playoff game. :Nuts:

All that means is the Chargers are used to losing in the playoffs.

Now they'll be even more experienced in winning a dozen-plus games and getting bounced in the first game of the playoffs.

Hey, everyone's good at something.

Were you expecting us to bend over and blow the Chargers?

Nah he was expecting us to kiss their rings...Oh wait thats right they dont have any rings !

When we take the lead are are running the ball down your Chargers throats you'll get a good dose of what this team is all about Kaeding, a good dose.

I am quickly beginning to understand why I don't see any other teams fans on this board.

Are you joking? This was the only forum I knew of on the internet that had tons of opposing fans on. MOST forums outright BAN fans from other teams saying even one negative thing about that team. This board outright embraced it.

The Jets are FINALLY having some success and all of a sudden the fans from those other teams can't take it and don't want to show up, even though for years Jets fans were forced to listen to them crow about how great THEIR teams were and how bad the Jets were.

I spent 3 years in San Diego. I loved it there, and I watched every Chargers game. While I was there the Chargers were actually one of the top teams in the league, but they fell short every time anyway.

I'm not saying the Chargers will fail again, but I do think it's quite possible. The Chargers can't run the ball and they can't stop the run. The Cardinals of last year couldn't run but they had a ridiculous pass attack and one of the best QBs of all time running it. Philip Rivers is NOT Kurt Warner. And that Chargers D is worse against the run than the Cardinals were. And to top that off, I think the Jets are a tougher team this year than the teams the Cardinals faced en route to the Super Bowl appearance.

The Chargers CAN win, but I like the Jets in this one. The Chargers D isn't about to force turnovers, but the Jets D WILL. That's the difference.

Are you joking? This was the only forum I knew of on the internet that had tons of opposing fans on. MOST forums outright BAN fans from other teams saying even one negative thing about that team. This board outright embraced it.

The Jets are FINALLY having some success and all of a sudden the fans from those other teams can't take it and don't want to show up, even though for years Jets fans were forced to listen to them crow about how great THEIR teams were and how bad the Jets were.

I spent 3 years in San Diego. I loved it there, and I watched every Chargers game. While I was there the Chargers were actually one of the top teams in the league, but they fell short every time anyway.

I'm not saying the Chargers will fail again, but I do think it's quite possible. The Chargers can't run the ball and they can't stop the run. The Cardinals of last year couldn't run but they had a ridiculous pass attack and one of the best QBs of all time running it. Philip Rivers is NOT Kurt Warner. And that Chargers D is worse against the run than the Cardinals were. And to top that off, I think the Jets are a tougher team this year than the teams the Cardinals faced en route to the Super Bowl appearance.

The Chargers CAN win, but I like the Jets in this one. The Chargers D isn't about to force turnovers, but the Jets D WILL. That's the difference.

I've yet to see an opposing fan other than myself, but whatever.

I've heard that you can't even view this board unless you register. Is that true?

I'm just ****ing around right now, I still wish all of you good luck this weekend.

Not exactly, but getting called and idiot for stating a fact is sort of stupid. I think the Chargers are a more cohesive unit than the Jets.

I think I cant take you serious with that silly picture of Nate Keading in your avatar.

Both teams are perennial losers. The Chargers have seen some success here of late, but they have been taking advantage of a horrible division. But they choke in the playoffs. LT lays down like a little bitch. Plus, for the last 7 seasons they been coached by guys with terrible playoff track records.

The Jets really lucked out this year in the playoffs. The Bengals and Chargers are historically as bad as the Jets give or take a few **** bombs. Hopefully they take advantage of this fortune. I doubt it, but I'm excited cuz I think we can win.

And you are being very nice. Dont listen to these guys who insult you.

Now kindly, go **** yourself.

Have you guys heard of the Quintuplets?

Rivers

Jackson

Gates

LT

Sproles

You guys aren't going to stop ****, nobody has stopped them all year long.

The Jets defense has proven more than once this year they can completely shut down elite offenses.

You guys cant stop the run so when we drop 250 + on your ass what say you then ? You will move up 8 in the box and our crazy rookie will hit the deep ball.

Not for nothing.. but thats not really true.. Patsfans.com does, but I've trolled other boards and never had a problem..

...when you have teams like Oakland, Kansas City, and Denver in your divison compared to the Patriots Dolphins and Bills=much tougher. BTW, does anybody happen to know when the last time the Chargers HAD a hundred yard running back in a game? I know they didn't have a single one this year...

The Jets defense has proven more than once this year they can completely shut down elite offenses.

You guys cant stop the run so when we drop 250 + on your ass what say you then ? You will move up 8 in the box and our crazy rookie will hit the deep ball.

We can't really do a sig bet, because to be honest with you, I won't really stick around after the game, but I guarantee you that we keep you to 150 or less, and that the Chargers score at least 30 points.

We can't really do a sig bet, because to be honest with you, I won't really stick around after the game, but I guarantee you that we keep you to 150 or less, and that the Chargers score at least 30 points.

So you're just here to troll until the Jets kick the ever-loving **** out of the Chargers?

Dude the highest scoring offense in the NFL (Saints) only managed to put up 10 pts against us. The JETS give up only 14 points per game. High scoring offenses mean nothing. We have a freak @ Cornerback that negates an entire side of the field. If you think the Chargers are putting up 30 against us you're a fool.

Dude the highest scoring offense in the NFL (Saints) only managed to put up 10 pts against us. The JETS give up only 14 points per game. High scoring offenses mean nothing. We have a freak @ Cornerback that negates an entire side of the field. If you think the Chargers are putting up 30 against us you're a fool.

Tell me who is going to cover Gates?

Go ahead and check our records against common opponents and get back to me.

all I know is when you look at your schedule in the beginning of September-every year, you can at least figure on 5-1 at the least-with the AFCE the best you can hope for is maybe 4-2..MAYBE...hey somebody needs to take the warper to this guy's head-oh wait THEY DID? Huh? No?

:rl: That is the funniest thing I've read in weeks! I figure the Chargers are going to win, but neither of those predictions has a chance of coming true.

You just shot any credibility you might have had.

Archived