So, how the hell are we gonna beat the Chargers?

ZachEY

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody has really needed to try to stop LT or Sproles all year, they've been doing a fantastic job of that themselves. :biggrin:

LT is the biggest playoff flop ever. He just doesnt show up. Most of the time he doesnt even play. I wouldnt be surprised if he hurt his vagina during warm ups and didnt suit up.

LT is the biggest playoff flop ever. He just doesnt show up. Most of the time he doesnt even play. I wouldnt be surprised if he hurt his vagina during warm ups and didnt suit up.

remember the other day when someone wondered why people don't like the Jets, and I said us?

Have you guys heard of the Quintuplets?

Rivers

Jackson

Gates

LT

Sproles

You guys aren't going to stop ****, nobody has stopped them all year long.

:rl:

LT? Sproles? The tandem that is 31st in the NFL in rushing?

The only player the Jets might have a problem with is Gates.

You haven't faced a Defense like ours. Oh wait, you played Baltimore. And you LOST.

Jones/Greene > LT/Sproles.

So when is Pennington going to get "healthy" and come back so we can start making fun of him again anyway?

Lol.. but the problem is 2010 is an even year.. We're going to have to spend all year having the ghey for pennington crowd try and rub dirt in our face..

Btw.. if chad was QB yesterday we lose..

:rl:

LT? Sproles? The tandem that is 31st in the NFL in rushing?

The only player the Jets might have a problem with is Gates.

You haven't faced a Defense like ours. Oh wait, you played Baltimore. And you LOST.

Good thing you haven't done your homework.

Do you know who Nick Hardwick is? He missed every game from week 2 to week 15 and he is the best run blocker on our O-Line.

Believe me, you guys are going to feel his fury.

Good thing you haven't done your homework.

Do you know who Nick Hardwick is? He missed every game from week 2 to week 15 and he is the best run blocker on our O-Line.

Believe me, you guys are going to feel his fury.

LOL. Whatever you say, pal.

This will be another Jet win in San Diego in the postseason. You should be used to it after 2004.

Lol.. but the problem is 2010 is an even year.. We're going to have to spend all year having the ghey for pennington crowd try and rub dirt in our face..

Btw.. if chad was QB yesterday we lose..

Oh I know, but just the satisfaction of knowing we're right will be enough for me. Come time for big important games (be it playoffs or otherwise), he'll prove us right again. And trust me, you don't need to tell me that Chadwick would've choked away the playoffs for us.

Oh I know, but just the satisfaction of knowing we're right will be enough for me. Come time for big important games (be it playoffs or otherwise), he'll prove us right again. And trust me, you don't need to tell me that Chadwick would've choked away the playoffs for us.

Sanchez actually played the perfect pennington game, except for the first big play to keller on the run (chad can't make that throw) and the play to Braylon that chad would've put to much air under..

When Sanchez plays like that, he's like Turbo Chad++

Oops, I accidentally misspelled it.

NOT!

Owned.

Ha.

The day you own me is the day the Jets dont OWN the Chargers in the '04 playoffs in their own stadium.

Get ready for a repeat, without Eric Barton giving you a last second chance.

Archived