Derek Jeter to Wed

Garb

IS HE AN IDIOT?

All these years I thought he was the smartest man in America. Great baseball player, rich, and banging everything that moved, free from the clutches of married life, nagging wives, gold digging wives, and whores garnering any form of legal protection and/or right to his earnings. Now he's opening himself up like this?

I can't believe it.

IS HE AN IDIOT?

All these years I thought he was the smartest man in America. Great baseball player, rich, and banging everything that moved, free from the clutches of married life, nagging wives, gold digging wives, and whores garnering any form of legal protection and/or right to his earnings. Now he's opening himself up like this?

I can't believe it.

He must want kids. Besides, as you noted, he had an excellent run. Pre-nup, Derek. Pre-nup. Here's hoping you don't need it!

IS HE AN IDIOT?

I can't believe it.

+1

IS HE AN IDIOT?

I can't believe it.

he's 35 now

and it's not like he's marrying a career less woman, it's an actress. i'm sure she can hire a great cook when she's not around.

Jeter says the story is bogus. He's in a relationship but not engaged. His sister on the other hand is engaged to some no name rapper. Blackout can probably tell us all about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

According to a source, Jeter and Kelly, who have never even confirmed their engagement, are reportedly preparing for a November wedding. The venue is said to be Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York. But it's clear the beautiful pair seem to be a solid couple.

Archived