For a team thats not suppossed to be in the playoffs....

villain_the_foe

Are you really rolling on the floor laughing? Seriously, Joe. How many times was I right last year and you were wrong after you did your little rolling smileys? How many times, tubo? You 300 pound grease monkey. You're fat just like your coach. And you're a little bitch. Tell everyone here how you cried over your banishment at thephins and threatened to kill on of our most popular posters.

As for the division title. We have a few in the bank. How many do the Jets have? 2? Hah! Your franchise is a joke and I can't wait to see you guys play a REAL team for the first time in four games.

Wow. I'm not quite sure whether you know each other, but wouldn't a Phin troll attacking a Jet fan in that way call for a banning? Seems waaaayyy beyond the pale of football trash talking.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, the DOlphins were not a good team this year, we were average. But we were better than the Jets. We kicked your teams ass two times and the only difference was that we had to play Pittsburgh and San Diego opposed to you guys playing Oakland and the Cincinnati JV.

The Jets went further than the Dolphins this year, they did. They still will get no banners and got swept by the Phins. You guys get to have fun for a few more days and then will see your team get embarrassed in the next game. It's an accomplishment, I've always said it was to get into the post-season, not going to change my opinion to alter the state of my team.

But in the grand scheme of things, two years down the road, no one will remember the Jets 2009 season. The 2008 Dolphins, on the other hand, everyone will. Our record will be flashed on the screen every time a team has a miraculous turn-around.

And when Miami is piling up division titles this decade, you guys can return right back into the infamy of the joke of the AFC East like you have been for 50 years.

Are you on drugs?

Yes, the DOlphins were not a good team this year, we were average. But we were better than the Jets. We kicked your teams ass two times and the only difference was that we had to play Pittsburgh and San Diego opposed to you guys playing Oakland and the Cincinnati JV.

The Jets went further than the Dolphins this year, they did. They still will get no banners and got swept by the Phins. You guys get to have fun for a few more days and then will see your team get embarrassed in the next game. It's an accomplishment, I've always said it was to get into the post-season, not going to change my opinion to alter the state of my team.

But in the grand scheme of things, two years down the road, no one will remember the Jets 2009 season. The 2008 Dolphins, on the other hand, everyone will. Our record will be flashed on the screen every time a team has a miraculous turn-around.

And when Miami is piling up division titles this decade, you guys can return right back into the infamy of the joke of the AFC East like you have been for 50 years.

Damn, you're really not taking us still being alive in the playoffs well. We could have easily beat you twice this year and our upside is looking much better then yours.

LMAO, THE FINS SUCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow. I'm not quite sure whether you know each other, but wouldn't a Phin troll attacking a Jet fan in that way call for a banning? Seems waaaayyy beyond the pale of football trash talking.

Joe is a massive piece of fieces. I know it, he knows it, everyone that has ever had the displeasure of talking with him for an extended period of time knows it. This is all for entertainment, messageboards are for fun.

But Joe took it way too far over at our place. Death threats and his empty posts don't fly well with me.

How you just cut off most of my post? Couldnt defeat what makes sense huh?

Since you want to leave it like that I will as well. Next time address my entire post though.

To keep it 100 you guys kicked our ass the first game. The second game we kicked your asses but only played 58 mins off football and not 60 mins. One thing I dont do is discredit. I'll talk shyte but I love football period. All fandom aside, the Dolphins have talent, my problem is that you dont take your lickings but you like to dish them. Your team faltered in the end which all of us as Jet fans could relate. But you be saying things with no amount of credibility whatsoever given that you fail to accept that the Jets are better than you'd like to admit.

I guess its hard to do. I guess I do that with the Patriots so maybe I need to take my own medicine as well.

How can you be so confident with the Chargers when we all know that they're a one dimensional team on offense? Yes, the have one of the best passing games in the NFL but they STINK running the ball. On top of that they're below average at stopping the run.

The Jets meanwhile have the best pass defense and are #8 in rushing defense while having the best rushing offense and we all know the chargers cant stop the run. How could you with all confidence state that we're going to get our asses handed to us? I simply dont understand that. Thats why I say poser, because you're fronting right now on a Jets forum at that. I love the fact that you're here but dont think that I wont confront the bullshyte. Rep your team bro, you're a Fins fan to the death, in all seriousness I respect that, but dont come here and just talk it but not even take the locigal aspect in consideration Aqua.

And for the record, the Fins were a better team than that 7-9 record. Problem was you guys got "gun happy". One of your RB's went down but you had "Mary Jane" step up and handle the load. Why go away from what made you the team that you guys were? Thats why the Jets are in the playoffs and Miami isnt.

Are you on drugs?

Aqua's statement may be the stupidest thing I have ever read on a message board:

But in the grand scheme of things, two years down the road, no one will remember the Jets 2009 season. The 2008 Dolphins, on the other hand, everyone will

How you just cut off most of my post? Couldnt defeat what makes sense huh?

Since you want to leave it like that I will as well. Next time address my entire post though.

To keep it 100 you guys kicked our ass the first game. The second game we kicked your asses but only played 58 mins off football and not 60 mins. One thing I dont do is discredit. I'll talk shyte but I love football period. All fandom aside, the Dolphins have talent, my problem is that you dont take your lickings but you like to dish them. Your team faltered in the end which all of us as Jet fans could relate. But you be saying things with no amount of credibility whatsoever given that you fail to accept that the Jets are better than you'd like to admit.

I guess its hard to do. I guess I do that with the Patriots so maybe I need to take my own medicine as well. End of the day is this.

How can you be so confident with the Chargers when we all know that they're a one dimensional team on offense? Yes, the have one of the best passing games in the NFL but they STINK running the ball. On top of that they're below average at stopping the run.

The Jets meanwhile have the best pass defense and are #8 in rushing defense while having the best rushing defense and we all know the chargers cant stop the run. How could you see here and with all confidence state that we're going to get our asses handed to us? I simply dont understand that. Thats why I say poser, because you're fronting right now on a Jets forum at that. I love the fact that you're here but dont think that I wont confront the bullshyte. Rep your team bro, you're a Fins fan to the death, in all seriousness I respect that, but dont come here and just talk it but not even take the locigal aspect in consideration Aqua.

If you want to talk about the Dolphins, by all means, go ahead. I don't bring them up unless someone else does here because all I hear is about my trolliness if I do. I can tell you anything you want to know about the team. I expected us to lose those last three games. I thought we had a shot against the Titans, but didn't expect us to have a prayer against Houston or Pittsburgh. Too many injuries and too many self-induced mistakes to over come.

The Chargers have one of the best passing games and football. I know your defense is stout, but I like their offense. And you want to talk one-dimensional offense? Your quarterback is on a leash. He's not allowed to do anything.

Aqua's statement may be the stupidest thing I have ever read on a message board:

Did you watch a single Dolphins game in 2008? Every game, they flashed a graphic of the greatest turn-arounds of all time. DOwn the road, when other teams have turn-arounds, the 2008 Dolphins are the team they will always be compared to.

It's simple logic, really.

Did you watch a single Dolphins game in 2008? Every game, they flashed a graphic of the greatest turn-arounds of all time. DOwn the road, when other teams have turn-arounds, the 2008 Dolphins are the team they will always be compared to.

I love how that season ended, LOL

I hate to break it to you but no one gives a crap about the Dolphins in 2008.

To Aqua, u need to learn the facts before u post dumb****

Lets get this straight, JOE FLACCO IS THE WORST QB IN THE PLAYOFFS! 4/10? and they still manage to kick the pats @$$e$$? You know why ? Running the football and playing D, Thats another good example, and they did that last year, and manage to play in the AFC Championship Game, and they lost to a Steeler team that year relyed on running the football and playing d, and they won the super bowl. Aqua, u say running the football and playing D cant win in the NFL anymore is so absurd.

How much do you want to bet me that if the Rams, Lions, Chiefs or BUcs make the playoffs next year, their last few games will all draw comparisons to the 2008 Dolphins?

Or the 2018 dolphins. The next time your team is going to make the playoffs.

You were better than the Jets? :bag:

The Cincy JV? Are those the guys that beat us last Sunday? :bag:

Everyone will remember the 2008 Dolphins? :bag:

Miami piling up divisional titles?:bag:

How much do you want to bet me that if the Rams, Lions, Chiefs or BUcs make the playoffs next year, their last few games will all draw comparisons to the 2008 Dolphins?

So you are proud the 2007 Dolphins went 1-15 then rode the easiest schedule known to man to post an 11-5 record in 2008?

It must be awesome to be a Dolphins fan :rolleyes:

The 2007 Dolphins will be more memorable that the 2008 Dolphins.

Tha level of suck at least stood out, as opposed to the mediocrity that followed.

But yeah, I'm sure they'll be talking about the mighty '08 Dolphins for years. Maybe they will at Chad Penningtons HOF induction.

We kicked your teams ass two times and the only difference was that we had to play Pittsburgh and San Diego opposed to you guys playing Oakland and the Cincinnati JV.

Oh yeah that - and the fact that the Jets beat both the Texans and the Titans, teams your beloved fish couldn't take with the playoffs on the line.

Jets dominated teams like Tampa and Carolina, while the fish struggled to eke out wins against them.

Jets recorded two shutouts and three other games where their opponents failed to score in double digits. Fish didn't hold an opponent below 10 points all year.

Every team in the AFC East played a similar schedule, and every team had a worse record than they did the previous year - except the Jets. And they managed to maintain the same record against a tougher schedule with a rookie QB and a rookie coach. Jets are still playing, and the future looks bright. Have no idea what makes a fish fan think he has something to troll about here.

You right, you play defense....which we also do. And I also said that Mark Sanchise was the 2nd best QB in the playoffs so far. Take that in for a second. Pump your breaks fin boy.

A Fin fan can never rain on anything at this point. Wait till next year when Chad's arm is sewn back on ya hear?

So far... Sorry, but Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Brett Favre have yet to play.

If you want to talk about the Dolphins, by all means, go ahead. I don't bring them up unless someone else does here because all I hear is about my trolliness if I do. I can tell you anything you want to know about the team. I expected us to lose those last three games. I thought we had a shot against the Titans, but didn't expect us to have a prayer against Houston or Pittsburgh. Too many injuries and too many self-induced mistakes to over come.

The Chargers have one of the best passing games and football. I know your defense is stout, but I like their offense. And you want to talk one-dimensional offense? Your quarterback is on a leash. He's not allowed to do anything.

This is partly true. For one: Sanchez is a rookie, but a rookie that just won his first playoff game on that leash so you cant front on what works. Rivers has been in the league for years so has LT and Sproles has been here for a few, yet the Chargers running game is non-existent. They're 31st in rushing.

My question isnt how great their passing game is, thats evident. My question to you is, if the Chargers is one dimensional offensively and we know that the style of football that we play (run first) is also where they lack in defense, and where the Chargers are best at in offense we're #1 in the league at stopping.....HOW can you make the assumption that we're going to get "embarrassed"? Thats where me and you go way off. Im not saying that you cant feel that the Chargers are going to win, but "embarrassed"? Thats strong dude.

Oh yeah that - and the fact that the Jets beat both the Texans and the Titans, teams your beloved fish couldn't take with the playoffs on the line.

Jets dominated teams like Tampa and Carolina, while the fish struggled to eke out wins against them.

Jets recorded two shutouts and three other games where their opponents failed to score in double digits. Fish didn't hold an opponent below 10 points all year.

Every team in the AFC East played a similar schedule, and every team had a worse record than they did the previous year - except the Jets. And they managed to maintain the same record against a tougher schedule with a rookie QB and a rookie coach. Jets are still playing, and the future looks bright. Have no idea what makes a fish fan think he has something to troll about here.

Your schedule played out way more favorable than ours. It's not who you play, it's when you play them and you guys got a ****ty, Kerry Collins led, Titans team. Not to mention that the only reason you won that game was because of two muffed punts. And the Texans were playing way better at the end of the year than early in the year.

And we struggled to beat those teams because most of our tops guys were out. Will Allen, Ronnie Brown, Jason Ferguson, Patrick Cobbs, Justin Smiley, Jake Grove, all key players.

This is partly true. For one: Sanchez is a rookie, but a rookie that just won his first playoff game on that leash so you cant front on what works. Rivers has been in the league for years so has LT and Sproles has been here for a few, yet the Chargers running game is non-existent. They're 31st in rushing.

My question isnt how great their passing game is, thats evident. My question to you is, if the Chargers is one dimensional offensively and we know that the style of football that we play (run first) is also where they lack in defense, and where the Chargers are best at in offense we're #1 in the league at stopping.....HOW can you make the assumption that we're going to get "embarrassed"? Thats where me and you go way off. Im not saying that you cant feel that the Chargers are going to win, but "embarrassed"? Thats strong dude.

I'll give you credit that I can't give most others here and that's the fact that you're relatively objective and willing to actually talk about the game. Touche.

They don't have to run to win. Why run? It's not neccessary becasue they have the 2nd best QB in the conference and one of the best pass catching groups in football.

The Titans were a team that figured to match up decently with the Chargers, what happened there? All San Diego has done this year is beat good teams and destroy average teams and I think your team falls in the category of the latter.

So far... Sorry, but Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Brett Favre have yet to play.

Nothing to be sorry about. "SO FAR" Mark Sanchez is the second best QB in terms of QB rating in the playoffs. Rivers, Peyton, Brees and Favre not playing doesnt change that fact.

Make sure that your chargers grow a running attack.....or Rivers will be outplayed by a rookie on a "leash" as Aqua would put it.

Oh, Welcome to the Jets forum and also welcome to REVIS ISLAND. No one has successfully left this island, including a few probowlers.

Make sure you pack for the trip!

Wow, I didnt know that.

Your schedule played out way more favorable than ours. It's not who you play, it's when you play them and you guys got a ****ty, Kerry Collins led, Titans team. Not to mention that the only reason you won that game was because of two muffed punts. And the Texans were playing way better at the end of the year than early in the year.

And we struggled to beat those teams because most of our tops guys were out. Will Allen, Ronnie Brown, Jason Ferguson, Patrick Cobbs, Justin Smiley, Jake Grove, all key players.

I will 150% agree with you when you admit 2 things

1) You sound just like we did last year complaining about traveling vs. hosting 1pm against west coast teams

2) That we were right last year

You can't have it both ways.. This isn't fuking burger king, despite 124 looking like grimace

I'll give you credit that I can't give most others here and that's the fact that you're relatively objective and willing to actually talk about the game. Touche.

They don't have to run to win. Why run? It's not neccessary becasue they have the 2nd best QB in the conference and one of the best pass catching groups in football.

The Titans were a team that figured to match up decently with the Chargers, what happened there? All San Diego has done this year is beat good teams and destroy average teams and I think your team falls in the category of the latter.

Thanks for the compliment bro.

Seriously though, The San Diego Chargers are a good football team. But lets keep it real here as you did. They beat good teams and destroyed poor teams, though they didnt play upper echelon teams. (not saying that he Jets are, but we're certainly not average or poor at the moment)

On their 11 game win streak they beat the Chiefs twice, the Raiders, the Giants who forgot that defense is the other half of the game, the Broncos during their debacle, the Bengals on their losing streak, the browns, the Redskins and the Titans who gave a great effort to end with a half way decent record but they are what they are....a mediocre team with a great running back.

In other words, the ONLY legit teams the Chargers beat during this "incredible winning streak" are the Dallas Cowboys and the Eagles, and I wouldnt even consider the Eagles uper echelon, but certainly above average.

Mind you, the Chargers, with their one dimensional offense could certainly bang on 9 teams and get two quality wins and be on this "winning streak".

Dude, this streak has a strong possibility of ending on Sunday. I dont want to talk too tough because I see a few charger fans that have signed up to the forums and I want to make sure to keep the convos clean, but they as Charger fans who watch the games every sunday KNOW that their 11 game winning streak was really a two game winning streak and a bunch of second tier teams with either no legit QB or RB or no defense at all, and in the case of "Da Rayduhs" nothing at all except a probowl CB and one of the best kickers in the game.

The Chargers are playing a football team on Sunday Aqua, thats all I got to really say.

And lastly, the Chargers didnt "Have" to run because no one challenged the pass in the last 11 games. The Jets are #1 at pass defense. You cant go around this.....Carson Palmer did and look what happened to him. I think in 2 games he had if im correct a total of like 100 yds passing. IN TWO GAMES BACK TO BACK. Thats straight disrespectful what our defense is doing.

Look at the resume's of the #1 receivers for every team that we've faced this year. Dude, the Jets defense is for real. So yet again, I will ask this question.

If the Jets "at least" contain the Chargers passing then how in the WORLD are these guys going to score points if they cant run the football? This is a legit question in respects to the #1 passing defense in the entire National Football League.

As for us, our problems will come when we see the Ravens, because seriously, the Chargers rush defense is 20th in the league. Statistically showing (especially against 9 poor teams down the stretch) this team hasnt been challenged the way the Jets will challenge them to stop what we do best. I think a #1 passing defense has a better chance of containing the chargers then a #20 rushing defense stopping the #1 rushing team in the league. Sorry bro but I dont see it.

Seriously though, The San Diego Chargers are a good football team. But lets keep it real here at you did. They beat good teams and destroyed poor teams, though they didnt play upper echelon teams.

On their 11 game win streak the beat. the Chiefs twice, the Raiders, the Giants who forgot that defense is the other half of the game, the Broncos during their debacle, the Bengals on their losing streak, the browns, the Redskins and the Titans who gave a great effort to end with a half way decent record but they are what they are....a mediocre team with a great running back.

In other words, the ONLY legit teams the Chargers beat during this "incredible winning streak" are the Dallas Cowboys and the Eagles, and I wouldnt even consider the Eagles uper echelon, but certainly above average.

Mind you, the Chargers, with their one dimensional offense could certainly bang on 9 teams and get two quality wins and be on this "winning streak".

Dude, this streak has a strong possibility of ending on Sunday. I dont want to talk too tough because I see a few charger fans that have signed up to the forums and I want to make sure to keep the convos clean, but they as Charger fans who watch the games every sunday KNOW that their 11 game winning streak was really a two game winning streak and a bunch of second tier teams with either no legit QB or RB or no defense at all, and in the case of "Da Rayduhs" nothing at all except a probowl CB and one of the best kickers in the game.

The Chargers are playing a football team on Sunday Aqua.

[ ] Just right

[x] Too long

Seriously though, The San Diego Chargers are a good football team. But lets keep it real here as you did. They beat good teams and destroyed poor teams, though they didnt play upper echelon teams. (not saying that he Jets are, but we're certainly not average or poor at the moment)

On their 11 game win streak they beat the Chiefs twice, the Raiders, the Giants who forgot that defense is the other half of the game, the Broncos during their debacle, the Bengals on their losing streak, the browns, the Redskins and the Titans who gave a great effort to end with a half way decent record but they are what they are....a mediocre team with a great running back.

The Chargers are playing a football team on Sunday Aqua, thats all I got to really say.

And lastly, the Chargers didnt "Have" to run because no one challenged the pass in the last 11 games. The Jets are #1 at pass defense. You cant go around this.....Carson Palmer did and look what happened to him. I think in 2 games he had if im correct a total of like 100 yds passing. IN TWO GAMES BACK TO BACK. Thats straight disrespectful what our defense is doing.

Look at the resume's of the #1 receivers for every team that we've faced this year. Dude, the Jets defense is for real. So yet again, I will ask this question.

If the Jets "at least" contain the Chargers passing then how in the WORLD are these guys going to score points if they cant run the football? This is a legit question in respects to the #1 passing defense in the entire National Football League.

As for us, our problems will come when we see the Ravens, because seriously, the Chargers rush defense is 20th in the league. Statistically showing (especially against 9 poor teams down the stretch) this team hasnt been challenged the way the Jets will challenge them to stop what we do best. I think a #1 passing defense has a better chance of containing the chargers then a #20 rushing defense stopping the #1 rushing team in the league. Sorry bro but I dont see it.

I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk, because I hate trolls. But who have the Jets beaten thats any good? At all? As for us, the Eagles were playing great at the time we beat them. The Bengasl were playing for the #2 seed. The Titans (who are somewhat similar to the Jets) were essentially in a playoff game, and we killed them in their house. The Broncos were pretty much in a must win game at their house, and we destroyed them. We beat the deadskins with our backups...

Your winning streak includes two teams that laid down for you. Yes, you beat the Bengals last week. But in reality, their passing attack had been struggling anyway. The Bengals offense is weak compared to ours. Our D held the Bengals rushing attack to VERY mediocre yardage.

Also, our run D has vastly improved. Don't let that ranking mislead you. Or if you must, we may allow people to get big yardage, but we keep them out of the endzone. We've only allowed 16 ppg during our win streak.

I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk, because I hate trolls. But who have the Jets beaten thats any good? At all? As for us, the Eagles were playing great at the time we beat them. The Bengasl were playing for the #2 seed. The Titans (who are somewhat similar to the Jets) were essentially in a playoff game, and we killed them in their house. The Broncos were pretty much in a must win game at their house, and we destroyed them. We beat the deadskins with our backups...

Your winning streak includes two teams that laid down for you. Yes, you beat the Bengals last week. But in reality, their passing attack had been struggling anyway. The Bengals offense is weak compared to ours. Our D held the Bengals rushing attack to VERY mediocre yardage.

Also, our run D has vastly improved. Don't let that ranking mislead you. Or if you must, we may allow people to get big yardage, but we keep them out of the endzone. We've only allowed 16 ppg during our win streak.

You're not being a jerk, you have some good questions...now let me answer them.

First, the Chargers are not the underdog....the Jets are. Lets just get that one clear.

The Jets got into the playoffs winning their last 5 of 6 games in which one of the 5 wins were a "lay down" game. I'll give you that. The Bengals you're wrong with. And we proved it by spanking them again the following week. With this said, we've beaten a good houston team, a playoff Pats team and a playoff bengals team. Mind you, we're the team with the rookie at the helm and in the fat seat, not the Chargers. You guys are supposed to be winning the way you guys are winning....as you said yourself, we shouldnt even be here...not that I agree with that, but I understand the statement.

The bottomline is as you stated how the bengals were struggling by the time they seen us so was the broncos when they seen you. It was a "must win" game for them wasnt it? The Redskins dont even count, and we beat the titans too. Difference with us and the Chargers is that your the guys with all the clout based off wins on teams that were just as bad as the ones we played minus the Patriots twice, the Saints etc....you know, QUALITY TEAMS.

You guys have done a wonderful job, but let me ask you this. have you faced a defense like ours or a running game like ours this year? When you answer that please dont with your personal feelings towards the Jets for this weekends game. I want an honest answer.

Then my second question is. Is the Chargers offense 1 dimensional.

My third question will be how are you going to score if you cant run the ball "if" the Jets contain the pass.

Im not downing your team and Im glad that you're not taking it that way, however my questions are being ducked.

Oh, and the Chargers allowed 16 ppg against 9 below average teams and two legit teams on your "Streak". The jets allowed 14 ppg for the entire year. The stats arent misleading at all, your "D" stepped up against teams that it was suppossed to do it to. The jets have done it all season long. It wont change come Sunday.

Archived