Miami fires D.C.

Kleckineau

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, blame the DC.

All the while, no one says anything about Parcells wasting a 2nd rounder on Pat Freakin' White.

Seriously. Pat White. 2nd round pick. The Jets spent a 4th rounder on Brad Smith to be a WR, which he sucks at, so he has the Pat White role, but he's 100 times better because he's bigger and stronger. But the Fins, with their void of talent, waste a valuable 2nd rounder on White.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, blame the DC.

All the while, no one says anything about Parcells wasting a 2nd rounder on Pat Freakin' White.

Seriously. Pat White. 2nd round pick. The Jets spent a 4th rounder on Brad Smith to be a WR, which he sucks at, so he has the Pat White role, but he's 100 times better because he's bigger and stronger. But the Fins, with their void of talent, waste a valuable 2nd rounder on White.

Unbelievable.

I actualyl liked that pick.. I'm not giving up on it yet, but I'll go with a preemptive :bag:

Yeah, blame the DC.

Unbelievable.

That whole second round will go down as one of the dumbest ever.

Didn't we spend a 2nd rounder on Mike Nugent and Doug Jolley or something to that effect???

We traded a first round pick for Doug Jolley and a 2nd (I think).

We then spent the 47th and 57th overall picks on Justin Miller and Mike Nugent.

We traded a first round pick for Doug Jolley and a 2nd (I think).

We then spent the 47th and 57th overall picks on Justin Miller and Mike Nugent.

So, while I didn't have the details completely right... we traded a 1st rounder (Heath Miller) for Jolley and a 2nd round pick that we used to select Nugent.

Normally I would say that you can't do worse than selecting a kicker on day one of the draft.... but that trade proved me wrong, you can do worse. Much worse.

Good. Pasqualonis the suck. Bend dont break is a fine defensive philosophy, IMO. But Pasqualoni's defense was bent, broken and porous.

Bye.

Earlier in the year when the fags had the #1 rushing defense, he was a genius. Now he sucks. Typical dol-fag reaction

Parcells is well known for using psychological motivational methods and I suspect a psyche job here.

I know Grohs hiring is purely speculative at present but......

In addition to dumping the D.C. who's results were less than stellar, if Groh is hired as D.C. Parcells will have a H.C. in waiting should Sparano show he is incapable of producing acceptable results.

Good. Pasqualonis the suck. Bend dont break is a fine defensive philosophy, IMO. But Pasqualoni's defense was bent, broken and porous.

Bye.

agree,,,i was shocked when miami hired him..

no better than a position coach, but when u ask him to think he has bad track record.

Pete Carroll??

Al Groh????

Herm Edwards?????

Eric Mangini???? (Keeping a job he should have lost this year.)

Who's next??? Bruce Coslet?

This is like the year of "Who can hire the worst ex-Jet coach?"

If Kotite gets hired, that will certainly be the most definite sign of the apocalypse.

Maybe thats the case, but many jet fans on here didn't think the dolphins had a prayer in hell this year. Although we did crash and burn late in the season we were in the race and in good position up until the final week.

They weren't a good team this year, not as good as their record. Firing the DC is a smart move (unfortunately), as the defense was pretty hapless. I don't have any reason to think that Groh's a good choice to replace him, though.

Maybe thats the case, but many jet fans on here didn't think the dolphins had a prayer in hell this year. Although we did crash and burn late in the season we were in the race and in good position up until the final week.

Chad Henne syndrome. ;)

Archived