Nicknames For Your Dogs

jetophile

Mine have about 80 a piece, most inexplicable.

Bela (after Bela Lugosi), just turned 10. I rescued him from the streets, and he rewarded me at the time by eating my furniture. Repeatedly. Total wreckage. Every damn day. Husky Coonhound Doberman mix. Not housebroken, no socialization, aye, god. It broke my heart into a million pieces to crate him when I was teaching him to have a normal life. He would scream. Coonhounds, that's what they do; but he was abandoned, so it was worse for me. He's still a trial in patience after all these years, but he's a sweet boy. I tell him all of my secrets.

So some of Bela's nicknames are:

Monkey

Monkey Man

Monk Man

The Monks

Smokey Bones

Smokes

Bo Bo

Watch Out

Chicken Feet

The Hungarian

Mine have about 80 a piece, most inexplicable.

Bela (after Bela Lugosi), just turned 10. I rescued him from the streets, and he rewarded me at the time by eating my furniture. Repeatedly. Total wreckage. Every damn day. Husky Coonhound Doberman mix. Not housebroken, no socialization, aye, god. It broke my heart into a million pieces to crate him when I was teaching him to have a normal life. He would scream. Coonhounds, that's what they do; but he was abandoned, so it was worse for me. He's still a trial in patience after all these years, but he's a sweet boy. I tell him all of my secrets.

So some of Bela's nicknames are:

Monkey

Monkey Man

Monk Man

The Monks

Smokey Bones

Smokes

Bo Bo

Watch Out

Chicken Feet

The Hungarian

I'm sure he thinks his name is shut the **** up though...

Archived