**OFFICIAL GET PUMPED/SMACK TALK THREAD F THE CHARGERS**

Vudu

Felip "Cry Me A" River is not going to like looking up at the sky for most of this game...

I honestly hope Scott, Harris or Pace catch a 15 yarder on their first hit...

Let him know he's going to be in a for a long day...

Just so you guys know, after we whoop dat ass, I'll be right back here talking so much **** that I'll probably get banned.

dat_ass_yo.jpg

JETS are going to win on Sunday. I am fully confident in that. :corn: :corn:

Just so you guys know, after we whoop dat ass, I'll be right back here talking so much **** that I'll probably get banned.

We can't really do a sig bet, because to be honest with you, I won't really stick around after the game, but I guarantee you that we keep you to 150 or less, and that the Chargers score at least 30 points.

:rolleyes:

We're gonna show up! And, and, we're gonna wear UNIFORMS! And, um, we're gonna step ALL over your field! And we're gonna play BOTH halves! That's right, mofol! BOTH halves. We might even shake your hands afterward! Suck on THAT!

We're gonna show up! And, and, we're gonna wear UNIFORMS! And, um, we're gonna step ALL over your field! And we're gonna play BOTH halves! That's right, mofol! BOTH halves. We might even shake your hands afterward! Suck on THAT!

:Nuts:

And drink some gatorade

You want to talk about being amped up?

I was pulled over this morning for holding onto my horn, swirving, and speeding because I had on 1050 and Brandon Tierney was amping me up for Sunday!

Cop asked if I was drinking, I replied sadly, no.

He took my info went back to his car, asked me to keep hands on steering wheel. I took them off to put radio back on and fist pumped because BT was still amping me up.

Cop asked if I could follow directions, long story short cop was a Jets fan I got away!

It's only Tuesday....

LETS GO BOYS, KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!!

You want to talk about being amped up?

I was pulled over this morning for holding onto my horn, swirving, and speeding because I had on 1050 and Brandon Tierney was amping me up for Sunday!

Cop asked if I was drinking, I replied sadly, no.

He took my info went back to his car, asked me to keep hands on steering wheel. I took them off to put radio back on and fist pumped because BT was still amping me up.

Cop asked if I could follow directions, long story short cop was a Jets fan I got away!

It's only Tuesday....

LETS GO BOYS, KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!!!

Hey kids, don't do drugs.

Your not funny.

He is when he uses profanity.

This San Diego troll is about as much fun as an expired buffet coupon. Little troll boy go get some real trolls for us to have fun with. You know, the ones on the full sized bus. The ones that point at you and laugh as you put your helmet and bite protector on, yes them.

J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets

I've got a question. Do you guys have any fans on this board who aren't homers?

Newsflash: By definition, all fans who post on their own team's message boards are homers. Anyone who devotes as much time to discussing their favorite football team is a homer.

Just as you are clearly a pathetic Chargers homer.

Did you honestly think you were gonna come on here the week our teams are playing in the postseason, talk trash and have Jets fans agree with you?

If so, I gave you too much credit. You're not a moron, you're a retard. :Nuts:

Dude, you're on a board called JetNation...

Well yeah, but on the Chargers board I post on not everyone is a homer, a lot of cautiously optimistic fans and naysayers.

I'm guessing its just because you guys are in the playoffs now.

I've had a little fun over the last couple days, but I cant really stand the homerism here. I'm checking out.

Good luck on Sunday.

Well yeah, but on the Chargers board I post on not everyone is a homer, a lot of cautiously optimistic fans and naysayers.

I've had a little fun over the last couple days, but I cant really stand the homerism here. I'm checking out.

Good luck on Sunday.

Bye.

Good luck on Sunday.

I'm guessing this guy was surprised about mcgwire's announcement as well :rl:

Wow what message board am I on? A month ago people were talking about wanting Cowher as head coach, now we're gonna beat the Chargers? In their building? LOLOL

Nothing wrong with having confidence.

Good luck on Sunday.

Thank ****ing God :cheers:

Archived